Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Employee Reviews about "management"
78% would recommend to a friend
(106 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefit and remuneration package" (in 51 reviews)
- "People are great" (in 39 reviews)
- "Great culture, values and a passion for winning" (in 31 reviews)
- "We worked very hard but had fun doing it and made some great friends and colleagues in the meantime." (in 21 reviews)
- "Good work life balance for interns" (in 19 reviews)
- "Poor management and completely disorganized for a company as big as Coca Cola." (in 18 reviews)
- "No training or guidance to progress if your any good at your role" (in 11 reviews)
- "if your direct manager likes being in the office your presence in the office will be vastly greater than your larger team)" (in 11 reviews)
- "long hours" (in 10 reviews)
- "Also they are limited opportunities to progress to management levels" (in 7 reviews)
Found 106 of over 1K reviews
Updated 4 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 1.06 Jul 2016Anonymous ContractorCurrent Contractor
Being able to work close to home. Company Credit card
If you started working for CCE before 2010 you have unlimited personal mileage in company car. No room for progression. Management is ghere due to length of service rather than ability to do the job.
- 1.017 Feb 2021Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNottingham, England
Looks good on your CV
Management have no idea in the slightest in how to manage people or have any basic people management skills. Promotions are given to people that don’t have a clue and works on a if your face fits basis. No common sense. For a company of this size I was amazed at how unorganised and backwards the management operate. I’ll say it again absolute TERRIBLE management, very patronising, rude and abrupt when trying to seek help or advise. I wouldn’t recommend anyone and advise to steer clear.1
- 5.016 Aug 2021Senior TechnicianFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
The people, the pay, the benefits. Senior management communicate with techs on a daily basis so everybody is kept up to date with current line performance and goals
There are not many that spring to mind.
- 4.016 Jun 2021Business Development ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWagga Wagga
Supportive management, care about your career and personal development
Very large company so it’s hard to have a close relationship with the majority of your team and upper management
- 2.06 Sept 2016Logistics PlannerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSan Francisco, CA
What can I say the only up side was recieving a steady paycheck. Until Coke started laying off people, first round was 1500 people nationwide.
The company is restructuring and refranchising the business, they are selling off all their territories and essentially just want to markey coke. Wages were way below going market, and benefit costs kept rising. The management is not based off academic talent or analytic skill. Its really who you know vs. What you know. Constant flow of half done projects and management that had no clue what was going on. No wonder the company is flatlining.
- 3.03 Sept 2018Associate DirectorFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsUxbridge, England
Everyone knows the products and the business is quite solid. Good for hiring if you are female because management have gender targets to hit.
Underinvested in IT for decades, now looking for more cost savings with new senior management. Emphasis switched to country management decision making might show fruit or may be reversed in favour of more centralisation.
- 3.07 Oct 2021Field Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Great first role if you are trying to break into field sales. Fully expensed good quality company car. Great team spirit across most of the sales department. Pleased to say most colleagues are friendly and great to work alongside. Good quality pension and share scheme
The role is severely underpaid compared to the market. Other roles with the same title are around 5-8k better paid. Bonus scheme used to be good but is now significantly harder to hit. I believe this is a cost reduction exercise due to covid. Management generally are not the most helpful and don’t seem to understand the processes as well as the reps do. The role doesn’t truly allow you any territory ownership as there’s only a few options you have to support each customer.
- 3.06 May 2022Associate Director - ITCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsBrussels
Multinational environment with cross country assignments.
Very Political and old fashion management style. Top down mentality.
- 3.09 Aug 2016Warehouse Frontline LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Upper management tries to keep the masses informed with constant updates and emails and town hall meetings.
Like to micro manage, have too many meetings and unnecessary emails. Too many unkept promises to the hourly employees.