Found 108 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefit and remuneration package" (in 51 reviews)
- "People are great" (in 39 reviews)
- "Great culture, values and a passion for winning" (in 31 reviews)
- "We worked very hard but had fun doing it and made some great friends and colleagues in the meantime." (in 21 reviews)
- "Good work life balance for interns" (in 19 reviews)
- "Poor management and completely disorganized for a company as big as Coca Cola." (in 18 reviews)
- "No training or guidance to progress if your any good at your role" (in 11 reviews)
- "if your direct manager likes being in the office your presence in the office will be vastly greater than your larger team)" (in 11 reviews)
- "long hours" (in 10 reviews)
- "Also they are limited opportunities to progress to management levels" (in 7 reviews)
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.020 Dec 2022Finance Business PartnerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearNorth Sydney
Culture, growth opportunities, people, learning and development
The company can continue to work on inclusion and diversity to see more of diverse groups of people in senior leadership roles
- 5.012 May 2018Warehouse WorkerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNewark, NJ
Pay well grounded environment and the people there are so nice and helpful at times I would really love to work here though
I guess it’s simple everybody goes threw things in life so I guess u can say everyday life in the work place is a con
- 3.031 Jul 2023AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsNorthmead
Friendly people and good to work with other staff.
Opportunities for advancement are just for those with connections with senior leadership.
- 1.017 Feb 2021Customer Service RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsNottingham, England
Looks good on your CV
Management have no idea in the slightest in how to manage people or have any basic people management skills. Promotions are given to people that don’t have a clue and works on a if your face fits basis. No common sense. For a company of this size I was amazed at how unorganised and backwards the management operate. I’ll say it again absolute TERRIBLE management, very patronising, rude and abrupt when trying to seek help or advise. I wouldn’t recommend anyone and advise to steer clear.1
- 3.06 Mar 2023AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSofia, Sofia (city)
Good environment. People are really nice and helpful. I left lots of friends there. You get to work with lots of tools.
The salary ranges haven't been revised in years. If you start there as an intern and then get promoted to a regular, you cant negotiate your salary. The only chance to get a proper raise is by being promoted. On yearly basis you get merely 5% for job well done and 8-9 % for perfect execution /usually less than the inflation rate/. As it is a shared service center, you wont get much business insight.
- 4.020 Oct 2022Privacy AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
This is truly a nice company to work in. The people are friendly and rhe values are real
Relatively low pay for the amount of work
- 5.022 May 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsSydney
- Career Opportunities - Transparency of remuneration (recent) - Leaders and people all want the best for our people and the organisation
- sometimes decision making can be slower than what I would like - Integration to EU is largely going very well, there are a few teething issues that I'm sure we can work through - due to the passion that people show in the business this can translate into long hours every now and then.
- 3.04 Aug 2018Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Good flexible location working approach, a balance of what's required A good well known iconic brand to work for Passionate people Onsite gym - Nuffield
Decision making within the business is restricted with little empowerment for people making their own decisions VPs across Supply Chain, Commercial & HR are open to little creativity suggested by their teams and aren't necessarily great role models for good engagement, inclusivity and diversity. Clear issues around levelling of jobs and fairness where roles are considered of equal responsibility and scope Poor HR Leadership and not best in class by a long way Systems lag behind and are outdated.
- 5.021 Dec 2017Manufacturing TechnicianCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearSidcup, England
Fantastic management team. Only the old school people moan but they are far too set in their ways and have had it too easy. Grass is not greener on the otherside. CCEP look after their people. Do more than the average firm but people always remember bad stuff, Fair wage, bonus scheme and share scheme. Do things for local functions, schools. Generally i am pretty proud to work there. Always room for improvements though. New people being introduced so shortage of skills however its bringing a better culture for standards and performance. A needed kick up the backside.
Constantly changing so not great stability for skills mix. Manufacturing now too lean so expectations are a little too high.