Coca-Cola Europacific Partners Employee Reviews about "upper management"
78% would recommend to a friend
(7 total reviews)
91% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and completely disorganized for a company as big as Coca Cola." (in 18 reviews)
- "if your direct manager likes being in the office your presence in the office will be vastly greater than your larger team)" (in 11 reviews)
- "long hours" (in 10 reviews)
- "Career progression is difficult, only horizontal role changes are ok due to constant reorganizations" (in 6 reviews)
- "Complex work environment with difficult relationships and leadership." (in 6 reviews)
Found 7 of over 1K reviews
Updated 4 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "upper management"Return to all Reviews
- 4.016 Jun 2021Business Development ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWagga Wagga
Supportive management, care about your career and personal development
Very large company so it’s hard to have a close relationship with the majority of your team and upper management
- 2.02 Sept 2016Maintenance SupervisorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearOrlando, FL
Payed was better than average and benefits were okay albeit a little pricey. Worked with some very talented people who cared deeply.
Work life balance is bad, Culture is 30 years behind the times for effective system reliability program. Upper and middle management cant see past current state with respect to future state.
- 4.08 Jun 2023Business Development ManagerCurrent EmployeeSydney
Company is innovative and development focused
Poor manager and upper management are aware however do not change anything
- 3.022 Feb 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great people and supportive network
No real strategies from upper management. Too many meetings to fill up the day to make everyone look busy.
- 3.09 Aug 2016Warehouse Frontline LeaderCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Upper management tries to keep the masses informed with constant updates and emails and town hall meetings.
Like to micro manage, have too many meetings and unnecessary emails. Too many unkept promises to the hourly employees.