Colt Technology Services Reviews

Found 766 of over 1,155 reviews

4.0
Colt Technology Services CEO Keri Gilder
Keri Gilder
Pros
  • "1-Perfect work life balance is the key(in 168 reviews)

• "Flexible working enviroment (WFH policy promotes a great work/life balance)(in 59 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Changes at senior management level(in 22 reviews)

• "The job security feels quite poor due to the number of organisational changes that take place(in 14 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Flexible, friendly, smart co-workers, good office

Jul 18, 2021 - Finance Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really good place to work

Cons

I do not have any

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Leadership care about their people

Nov 16, 2021 - Internal Communications Specialist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Colt is largest enough to make a difference in the market but small enough to care. I personally feel and have witnessed the senior leadership team demonstrating how they put people first.

Cons

Workload can get crazy. Things aren't always organised well which leaves unrealistic pressure on the team to deliver.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome company to work that really cares for its employees

Nov 15, 2021 - Account Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Market leading service delivery team and very strong in metro cities across europe.

Cons

None I can think of

4. 4.0
      Current Employee

Working at Colt

Nov 12, 2021 - Sales Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Salary perks they treat employees really well.

Cons

Internal processes are really tiresome and whard work.

5. 4.0

Tide is turning

Nov 10, 2021 - HR- Department in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Ability to take on feedback- Over the last year significant feedback has been given around changes needed to be made with the structure in HR and how it operates. Now changes with HR leadership have been made these will start to make a difference. Development- Due to the type of organisation it is, there is scope to be involved in great initiatives which have a global span. You can interact with HR colleagues in numerous locations to achieve one goal. Additionally, there is an ability to join external development schemes which are available via networks and companies which Colt partner with. Focus on team morale and individuals- There is a genuine drive to engage the team members through drop in sessions, organised virtual catch ups and a good deal of comms.

Cons

Ability to hone in on HR focus - Previously there have been too many HR led initiatives, this will hopefully change as longer standing members of the HR leadership team are replaced.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

A company with the right culture

Oct 25, 2021 - Sales Engineer in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture and leadership is great at Colt.

Cons

Slow as all telcos in the market

7. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good employer with decenty benefits

Oct 24, 2021 - Lead Engineer in London Colney, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexiliblitiy to work from home. It is a bit top heavy but everyone was equally vocal. Some strong team.

Cons

May be a bit slow to make decisions as always governed by parent company / investors/

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company - fast growth

Sep 20, 2021 - Director in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fast growing in an exciting sector. Strong future customer pipeline. Good culture. Flexible working.

Cons

Its small and growing fast. Some resource gaps at times.

9. 1.0

Weak HR “Leader”ship

Oct 21, 2021 - Human Resources Professional in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Quick to adapt during the pandemic - Good flexible working options - Competitive pension scheme in the UK

Cons

- The current HRLT team is mediocre and struggles to show empathy towards employees experiencing hardship. - Bullying allegations within HR were totally downplayed and neglected. Not only was this not dealt with for a long time but the response was very nonchalant and inappropriate. - Attrition levels in HR are quite high despite management saying they’re not worried about it and suggesting it’s “natural”. - Projects get constantly delayed, canceled or dropped at the last minute because of lack of strategic vision. - The HR function is very much reactive, inefficient and not respected in the business.

7 people found this review helpful

Colt Technology Services Response

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you have concerns about aspects of your experience of working at Colt. In terms of the comments raised, we invite you to raise these directly with us and would very much welcome a conversation on a 1:1 confidential basis, in order to better understand and help resolve your concerns – please contact feedback@colt.net to arrange this. We take allegations related to bullying extremely seriously and there is always a response from Colt. This takes into account the specifics of the situation, the views of the complainant(s) (how they wish to proceed) and how best to address the given scenario whilst ensuring a fair process for all concerned. Due to confidentiality, actions taken by the leadership team may not always be visible. We are very disappointed to hear that you consider the responses of the HRLT to not be appropriate. This is not the view of the Company, we value the HRLT and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss and address your concerns on a confidential basis. With regards to projects being dropped or cancelled, given Colt’s remit and operations, you will understand that projects are sometimes placed on hold when circumstances change – as with any global business. We’re really pleased to see your positive feedback on being quick to adapt during the pandemic. It is this adaptability that allows us to scrutinise and prioritise what is most important so that our employees, including those in our HR team, continue enjoying working at Colt. Our HR Leadership team is dedicated to ensuring the team is valued within the business and goals are achieved and team members are able to progress in their specialist areas. Thank you again for providing your feedback, we really appreciate it and would value a follow up conversation which we can arrange on a confidential basis with you, whenever convenient.

10. 4.0

Great employer

Sep 17, 2021 - Senior Project Director in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work environment and talented colleagues

Cons

Process bureaucracy is a disadvantage

Viewing 1 - 10 of 766 Reviews