Colt Technology Services Employee Reviews about "senior management"

Updated 12 Oct 2020

4.6
Colt Technology Services CEO Keri Gilder
Keri Gilder
Pros
Cons
  • "The senior management changes often(in 20 reviews)

• "The job security feels quite poor due to the number of organisational changes that take place(in 14 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "senior management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. COVID-19

"Great company to work for."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Commercial Manager in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time

Pros

Welcoming, friendly company to work for. During Covid-19, employee support and well-being prioritised Great flexible working arrangements in place Clear communication across all levels of the organisation

Cons

Changes at senior management level.

2. "Colt"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in London, England

I worked at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Forward thinking company with good network

Cons

Senior management not aligned with common goals

November 6, 2018HR Manager

We appreciate all feedback so thanks for taking the time to post! If you'd like to add anything else please get in touch at shareyourfeedback@colt.net.

3. "working at Colt Review: great place today, who knows tomorrow..."

Current Employee - Sales in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

great work life balance average salary great people

Cons

Senior Management previously drove most sales people away in 2016 In 2017 on wards they have been hiring inexperienced people to make up for the loss of the experienced ones. So you have 3 people in a team carrying the targets of 6 people.

June 11, 2018HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. As you've just mentioned, we are always looking to grow and progress so we appreciate your comments. If you have anything additional you want to add please contact us at shareyourfeedback@colt.net.

"Best job I've had"

Current Employee - Sales in Shoreditch, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great people, office & product. Leadership has improved recently too! Less Steve McClaren and more Brian Clough

Cons

Some shocking senior management in the past, however this has improved recently. Largely finance driven which can be frustrating.

August 8, 2017Talent Delivery Project Manager

Thanks for taking time to review and let everyone know what a great place to work Colt is. We are really pleased you enjoy working with us and value your feedback

5. "Great benefits but no direction"

Former Employee - Former Emploee in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Benefits are excellent. Very corporate, polished and professional. Some great people working there although the ones who made it a great place to work have mostly left

Cons

Constant change of direction leave staff wondering if they know what senior management know what they are doing (clearly they don't). CEO was ok bloke but should have gone years ago. Same old with current CEO. Colt continues to wander aimlessly in markets dominated by companies who have clear strategies and stick to them

Continue reading

"Continuous change, but never really moving forward"

Director Level in London, England

I worked at Colt Technology Services for more than 8 years

Pros

Good benefits, some industry respected subject matters experts, service delivery really committing to customers, flexible working (although this was dependent on your individual manager).

Cons

Divisions working in silos, poor senior management, trying to 'bespoke' everything for customers made extra work for lots of teams. Chasing revenue, even if no margin in that business at year end. Lack of corporate identity.

"Colt - Great Company"

2.0
    Current Employee - Consultant Project Manager in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Salary- highly competitive; Private Health, Shopping Discounts & Vouchers. Environment and values-highly competitive internal environment and highly political. Keep head down and do not rock the boat mentality.

Cons

To exhausted to use the private health, gym, bike discount and vouchers. Micro management, Haphazard marketing, portfolio & product road map planning. Senior Management making up new products without proper investigating and research just because Gartner said our competitors are providing specific unprofitable offerings. Ad Hoc Leadership and People Management. Slow, lack of structure and not using latest methodologies like Agile etc.

Continue reading
  8. "A workplace that cares about its employees."

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Human Resources Analyst in Sibiu

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work-life balance. A good range of benefits. The management cares about the mental health being of their employees. Inclusive culture.

Cons

The senior management changes often.

9. "Colt - Best Place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Lead in Bangalore

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I feel there are several reasons for working at Colt technologies. Few are as below. 1. Job security is there 2. Transparency from Senior management. 3. From India perspective good for Telecom employees, which gives so many opportunities though in India Telecom is not doing good.

Cons

1. Frequent changes on senior management happens.

September 8, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for sharing these comments! If you would like to add anything further, please get in touch at shareyourfeedback@colt.net.

"job burden is totally different depending which team you are belonging to"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tokyo

Pros

could be inspired by working on a daily bilingual environment and co-operating with various countries's co-workers

Cons

The senior management team in Asia are not aggressive enough against to counterpart teams in EU area

July 21, 2020HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your concerns - I have passed your comments onto the local HR team. If you'd like to add anything else please get in touch at shareyourfeedback@colt.net.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 English Reviews