Colt Technology Services Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated 29 Dec 2020

4.6
Colt Technology Services CEO Keri Gilder
Keri Gilder
Pros
Cons
  • "The senior management changes often(in 20 reviews)

• "The job security feels quite poor due to the number of organisational changes that take place(in 14 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. COVID-19

"Wonderful place to work at"

Current Employee - Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Nice place to work which puts a premium on employee engagement and priorities along with the focus on work. A responsive management which reads the feedbacks provided and actually acts accordingly. Good place for those looking for a work life balance.

Cons

Telecom is as essential a service as any nowadays. The work comes with the inherent pressure that comes that comes with working in any place that caters to an essential service that need to be up and running 24x7.

Continue reading
  2. "My company Colt Review"

Current Employee - Manager in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The best Work life balance. flexible work culture. Promotes internal career growth. The most employee caring Company.

Cons

We have seen some organisation Changes in short span of time.

3. COVID-19

"Great place to work"

4.0
    Current Employee - Manager Legal in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

* Work life balance (flexibility- this has been in existence from pre-covid era) * Approachable management * You feel empowered * There is a drive towards inclusive work culture * Always pushed to explore and develop new skillset

Cons

* Promotions are slow * no proper implementation of policies for promotions

"Don’t work here"

1.0
    Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team members help each other

Cons

No work life balance. Stress is a big issue and the company are not resolving this issue effectively

5. COVID-19

"Cares about their early careers employees"

Current Employee - Graduate in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Really supportive during coronavirus, very understanding and accommodating of personal circumstances, great managers, healthy work/life balance culture

Cons

Global company not offering many opportunities to work abroad, too many log-ins and systems

6. COVID-19

"Great place to work"

Current Contractor - Project Manager in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services for less than a year

Pros

Having joined during the pandemic, it has been good to see collaboration works well even as everyone is working from home. Everyone is very welcoming and supportive of those joining in these different times. I have found management teams are very accessible, friendly and helpful colleagues, and support for a work/life balance even when work/life is blurred by working from home all the time.

Cons

Still trying to navigate some of the communications channels within the team as well as company wide (skype vs. webex vs. teams vs. sharepoint vs. intranet vs. specific apps) but nothing major to complain about.

7. COVID-19

"A caring employer!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services part-time for more than a year

Pros

I joined Colt as a part-time employee as I was looking for more flexibility and a good work life balance and Colt has delivered on this. Colt is a supportive and caring employer. Especially during the pandemic Colt has been listening to employees and gathering data via surveys to make sure employees are provided the right kind of support they need to continue working in a safe and efficient manner. Fun is also a big part of our culture and Colt makes sure employees get to party hard! We also get great support in our career and self development via our internal and external learning platforms. It's a great place to work and be recognised for your hard work.

Cons

Colt can do better with some of the systems and processes. But I have only seen improvements happening ever since I started working here!

8. COVID-19

"top notch employer, especially during COVID-19"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in London, England

I have been working at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

Colt cares about its people and their wellbeing. This was evident even before the pandemic, but the company has really put a focus on this in 2020: hardship funds, an allowance to ensure ideal setup for home working and a very stringent view on office reopenings. When the UK government suggested offices could safely reopen, Colt smartly held off and is still allowing all staff globally to work fully remote to this day. Work-life balance continues to be a massive pro of working at Colt. The company practises what it preaches. Excellent benefits and great company culture.

Cons

Some rather silo-ed thinking and outdated systems, though these are slowly being replaced.

"Work Life Balance"

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in London, England

Pros

Work Life balance. As of date Telco companies are on top of the technology and COlt is always moving towrds it and adpating it fast.

Cons

CTC flexibility is not given to employees, due to which we end paying more taxes.

Colt Technology Services Response

September 22, 2020HR Manager

Thanks a lot for sharing your comments. If you would like to add anything further, please get in touch at shareyourfeedback@colt.net.

"Good environment and work/life balance"

4.0
    Former Employee - Senior IT Engineer in London, England

I worked at Colt Technology Services full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great work/life balance, good environment to work in

Cons

No cons really . .

Colt Technology Services Response

August 25, 2020HR Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback. If you would like to add anything further, please get in touch at shareyourfeedback@colt.net.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 English Reviews