ConnectWise Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Dec 22, 2020

Found 25 of over 475 reviews

3.8
ConnectWise CEO Jason Magee
Jason Magee
Pros
  • "Free lunch, mini gym downstairs, good co-workers for most part(in 53 reviews)

• "No mental harassment, work environment is very cool(in 26 reviews)

• Cons
  • "As has been mentioned in other reviews, when you are growing so fast, sometimes there is growing pains from that(in 17 reviews)

• "Work-Life Balance is not that good(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

214 Comments

Tech

81.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=ConnectWise~28267
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

ConnectWise India(Pune) Good company to learn and grow but managers are harassing

Dec 22, 2020 - Senior QA Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Domain is interesting 2. Tech stack is latest 3. Majority of employees have good hand-on on the technology and domain so you get to work with intelligent people 😉 4. Follows agile strictly and one can see all the agile processes here 5. HR organises many events to keep employees engaged 6. Since the merge, it has become a better place 7. Pay is good too

Cons

Company culture is not good because of the management and their mantality -A manager who respected employees work life balance was fired because of his non strict and non sarcastic behaviour 1. Managers literally think that the engineers working here are labours and they do not have personal life too 2. Mangers do not have basic etiquettes to deal with sub-ordinates, you can be humiliated infront of everyone. Basic people management skills are major missing in the management here 3. Managers do not value your personal time and do not respect the work hour policy 4. Management is gender biased,I have seen women employees are treated as if they are in debt of company and their technical knowledge is always doubted 5. HR can not take any action against any Manager, in this regards are HR are helpless 6. Work life balance is not that great 7. Right from top management, mantality is same

6 people found this review helpful
    2. 4.0
      Current Employee

SSE review

Dec 10, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company Good opportunities Goo Team

Cons

Not enough resources Work-Life Balance is not that good

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. 4.0
      Former Freelancer, more than 1 year

Good place to learn and get your feet wet. Lots of good people.

Nov 21, 2020 - Form Developer in Bothell, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people New technology to learn New programming languages to learn Pre-Covid good work/life balance Free dinners, food fairly often Good challenges

Cons

Many, many plans by leadership and very few pan out. Leadership doesn't invest time to understand the culture in remote sites. We spent too much time in corporate meetings that didn't involve us.

4. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Went from dream job to something I hate

Dec 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

great people work there, I've learned a ton about my field. My job allows me a good work life balance as well as I'm not checking emails or working after I leave for the day.

Cons

Since the TB acquisition things have slowly gone downhill as a current employee. I'm in a department that doesn't bring any money into the company and lots of people are scared of being farshored because it's cheaper. The culture has changed from a relaxed attitude to very corporate. I understand companies will change as they grow but it is starting to feel like jobs I left for how I was treated like a number on a spreadsheet. CW is not at that point but heading that way. COVID's also been unexpected and obviously had a poor impact on the economy so I don't know how much of my cons arise from that. I have been expecting a title change and pay raise for a while and feel that I do way more advanced work than my title or pay. I'm scared to push this that I will get let go. I haven't left due to uncertainty in the job market with COVID and I'm just kinda in limbo hoping for a raise soon. Diversity is also a con in executive leadership. It is all older white guys and like other reviews have said "good old boy" feeling and one female. It is changing a bit in middle management but what would really show it to us employees would be on the executive leadership team.

8 people found this review helpful
    5. 3.0

The people are great

Nov 16, 2020 - Marketing Campaign Specialist in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture and people were fantastic. Lots of opportunities to learn from multiple teams within the company.

Cons

Hard to find room for growth and lack of work life balance

6. 3.0

Good People to work with

Jul 17, 2020 - Senior Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good, fun people to work with. People have a life outside of work and everyone enjoy the work life balance

Cons

Hierarchical Corporate culture Decisions are made higher up and trickles down for execution

4 people found this review helpful
    7. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Join only if you are pretty new to the IT industry.

May 1, 2020 - Technical Support Engineer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

1. Friendly Environment 2. Work life balance 3. flexible shift timings 4. Food vouchers

Cons

1. Low salary. 2. Canteen food is not up to the mark. 3. exhausting work load. 4. Limited growth opportunities. 5. No proper training given to the employees.

8. 1.0

No Job Security AT ALL

Feb 18, 2020 - Trainer in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

I like most of the people that I work with.

Cons

No work/life balance, they change schedules randomly with no regard for employees, no room for growth, they demand so much from agents who don't get paid enough for the work that they do.

4 people found this review helpful
    9. 3.0

Great place

Sep 9, 2019 - IT Specialist in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance good facility

Cons

Better pay options for employees

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Thriving Company Post-Acquisition

Mar 26, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are so many cool things happening at ConnectWise! In addition to the free lunches, tuition assistance, and team outings, the senior and executive leadership are friendly, outgoing, and engaged. You'll definitely find a niche and feel at home here, as the company actively demonstrates that it values a diverse workforce. Work-life balance is important, and the company wants all colleagues to be able to take breaks from work when needed, so ConnectWise has a flexible time away policy which is pretty much like unlimited PTO.

Cons

Due to the acquisition, the company had to let some really talented people go. Breaking teams up always hurts morale, but the company tried to handle the whole thing in a professional way. The mood around the office is slowly returning to normal.

2 people found this review helpful