CoreLogic Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 743 reviews

2.9
Frank D. Martell
Pros
Cons
  • "Upper management seems to be out of touch with the workers especially when it come to salary(in 49 reviews)

• "Selective opportunity to work from home; hypocritical view(in 18 reviews)

1. "good company"

Former Employee - Credit Risk Manager in London, England

I worked at CoreLogic

Pros

flexible working hours. the office is very laid back and i enjoyed my time working there. it is based in a nice office in kent

Cons

there is no structure. there is loads of gaps in processes. there is no clear career path.

Advice to Management

training of staff through courses. promote staff to new positions. pay better bonuses

CoreLogic2016-01-14
  2. "Great to see new program with 2 new community partners and 2 paid days leave for volunteering too!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Sydney

I have been working at CoreLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros

Bright people, fast paced environment, variety of work, flexibility, volunteering opportunities with Habitat and Ronald McDonald House Charities

Cons

Like lots of companies, there have been lots of changes, but now much better positioned to meet market challenges

Advice to Management

Continue investing in development programs for all employees to promote career opportunities and growth.

CoreLogic2019-07-22
  3. "Great Workplace - if you're up to it"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Coppell, TX

I have been working at CoreLogic full-time for less than a year

Pros

You work with technical experts and you're encouraged to become an expert. We use latest/greatest practices and technologies and are encouraged to learn them. The most legit claim to Agile, DevOps, & XP buzzwords that I have come across at a large corporation. Good pay, good benefits, good work environment. The "Labs" teams do an amazing job of hiring good people that are nice to work with. There is an impressive...

Cons

I paint a pretty rosie picture and it is. There can be pain in transition sometimes, but I think that's the nature of changing technologies and improvement - it's not "comfortable" There are facts of a great workplace like this that are unavoidable. Pair programming, in-person, with good people, requires that you are in the office together. That means almost no remote work(from home). Pairing means you don't have your...

CoreLogic2019-07-21
  4. "Senior Data Modelar"

I worked at CoreLogic full-time

Pros

Nice Company and great culture.

Cons

Nothing that i can point

CoreLogic2019-07-20
  5. "A company with a lot potential in Europe"

Current Employee - Senior Professional in Stuttgart
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at CoreLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros

CoreLogic is a great company with many high qualified people. Great structure and brillant products. The focus on north america is great and successful.

Cons

The european market is not in focus and it seems that the focus has to get better in this area. A lot mail newsletter for the american market, but noting for the european market. in my subsidiary we can´t join the intranet or simeting like that. The communication can be imporved - also the leading structure in every department. The nessecary units to get more succes are in north america and the way is very long to each...

Advice to Management

get the focus on europe and hire more people and built the team in Germany. CL is a great company with well products but we feel cut off. The market rise but not our business.

CoreLogic2019-07-19
  6. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at CoreLogic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There was always room for growth, able to move around in the company. Monthly one on one's to go over your achievements and/or to go over what you may need to approve on. Positive interactions with upper management. Communication between upper management and all employees have improved significantly. CoreLogic cares about their employees. Benefits are amazing.

Cons

Pay raises werent very often.

CoreLogic2019-07-16
  7. "Corelogic"

Former Employee - Product Manager in Irvine, CA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at CoreLogic full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

People co-workers were great

Cons

Budget is most important when it comes down to it.

Advice to Management

Keep your employees who are loyal

CoreLogic2019-07-16
  8. "NA"

Current Employee - Associate, Valuation Quality

I have been working at CoreLogic full-time

Pros

Good place to work for a long time

Cons

I have no bad things to say

CoreLogic2019-07-15
    • "Vision, Value, Opportunity, room for improvement on Execution"

Current Employee - Program Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at CoreLogic full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Company is tackling interesting problems in the industry, finding innovative uses for data, and providing value to the market … lots of growth potential - Leadership is increasingly attentive to employee feedback at all levels and is making changes based on the feedback...culture is changing for the better

Cons

- Growth potential is somewhat limited by ability to execute - Change is slow

Advice to Management

- Continue pushing the new vision statement: Find. Aquire. Protect, its good

CoreLogic2019-07-11
    • "CoreLogic is a great place to work"

Current Employee - Client Delivery Manager

I have been working at CoreLogic full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are engaging and never short of providing support when needed. I have also been fortunate to be a part of some amazing initiatives at CoreLogic One of them being volunteering opportunities through CoreLogic which I am absolutely greatful for. I think our Human Resource team have done an amazing job over past twelve months in instilling some great staff initiatives.

Cons

At times the business has been under resourced which has filtered through to all parts of the business resulting in extra pressures on deadlines

CoreLogic2019-07-11