Credera Reviews

Found 212 of over 226 reviews

4.9
Credera CEO and President  Justin Bell
Justin Bell
Pros
  • "Credera only hires people that embody the core values: excellence, integrity, humility, tenacity, and people-first(in 23 reviews)

• "Great work-life balance for consulting(in 22 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Some growing pains related to processes and systems, but prioritization exists around addressing those(in 15 reviews)

• "Laborious review process multiple times per year(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

Sep 27, 2021 - Principal Consultant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Quick advancement , good pay and really good culture where people look after you and your career.

Cons

Nothing significant I can think of

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Oct 21, 2021 - Technology Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and compensation for young workers

Cons

Takes some time for promotion

3. What people are saying about Credera

Join the conversation on

Consulting

131K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Credera~245498
      Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Culture and Work-Life Balance

Oct 19, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance is excellent at Credera

Cons

Some of the work and projects are not extremely interesting

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

The place to start tour career and develop as a Consultant

Oct 16, 2021 - Principal Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Personable culture. Management is very transparent, often listens to employees, and makes changes when needed. Still feels like a small company even In years of double digit % growth. Great leadership development programs and leaders with heart. High bar for recruitment of both new college hire and experienced employees. Not usually a firm that entertains staff aug engagements. Very positive business outlook.

Cons

Mediocre benefits. Salaries sometimes lag the industry. Demand usually outstrips capacity leading to over utilization. Movement from being very conservative to woke leaning over the past few years.

6. 5.0

Great place to work!!!

Sep 27, 2021 - Technology Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

- the people at Credera are the best I have ever worked with - they are invested in building your skillset and are willing to work with you to get you where YOU want to go - opportunity to work in a variety of different technologies and industries

Cons

- lots of restructuring but hopefully for the long term benefit of the company at the cost of some short-term adjustment

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0

Amazing place to work

Sep 14, 2021 - Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

People really invest in helping me develop hard skills and learn how to add value even at their own cost. I’ve been put in challenging situations that forced me to grow but always had support from my superiors

Cons

Sometimes the job requires long hours

1 person found this review helpful
    8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Wonderful place to start your career

Aug 31, 2021 - Management Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Values driven - Adaptable and innovative - Humility is celebrated throughout all levels - Great career coaching program - Can bring your whole self to work - Your career can work for you as much as your work for your career - My coworkers truly care about me as a human, not just in terms of headcount

Cons

- Need to improve our training capabilities, however, we have definitely made great strides here recently - Rapid growth, harder to feel known at larger officers - Pay slightly less than our larger competitors but the work life balance at Credera makes the lesser salary worth it

Credera Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are grateful you pointed out some of the highlights of our people-first culture and the growth opportunities available at Credera. Training is one area we are continuing to invest in as we continue to grow. We are currently going through a compensation and benefits analysis to see if changes are needed to remain competitive in the marketplace. We will make sure our culture and values guide us as we plan to scale the firm. We value your ideas and welcome all feedback on how we can continue to be better in these areas as we continue to grow. We encourage you to share your ideas and thoughts with our partner team.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Feels like an ecosystem

Aug 30, 2021 - Consultant in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Credera has opportunities throughout the company to get involved and improve your skills. You can get involved with whatever interests you and meet some great people along the way. They truly hammer home their values at Credera. Like any consulting, performance is expected but it's not unreasonable. They give you lots of insulation from pressures when starting out.

Cons

Experiences will vary depending on the project.

Credera Response

We are grateful you have had the opportunity to get involved in areas that interest you and that it has enabled you to grow your skillset. Our people-first culture is one that we value, and we are thankful you mentioned some of the great people you have met along the way. If you ever have ideas on how we can be better, please feel free to share them. We are grateful you are here!

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Overall Highly Recommend

Sep 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people are super talented and very nice. The hours are (typically) great for consulting ⏤ allows for great work/life balance. I never felt guilty or scared asking for time off for vacation. No matter what job you have at Credera, you'll hone your presentation and client service skills.

Cons

Benefits are crummy (especially healthcare plans). Since they have such a young workforce, it's not a top-priority for them. Also, no matter how long you've been there or how fantastic you are at your job, you have no say whatsoever in what projects you're staffed on. Even if you just came off a (dreaded) staff aug project you were on for months and months, they'll put you on another one right after. They have lost great people this way (though I believe this has improved since I left).

Credera Response

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. We are glad to hear you have enjoyed our people-first culture, the work-life balance, and the opportunity to unplug and recharge on vacation. We are currently going through a compensation and benefits analysis to see if changes are needed to remain competitive in the marketplace. We value your ideas and welcome all feedback. We encourage you to share your thoughts with our partner team. Thank you for being a part of what makes Credera such a great place to be!

11. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Jul 9, 2021 - Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly people, lots of active client projects, great environment for flexing your hard and soft consulting skills. Rapidly growing.

Cons

Change in culture from rapid growth.

Credera Response

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us. We are grateful to know you enjoyed our culture and recognized the growth opportunities available at Credera. Company culture remains a cornerstone for Credera as we continue to scale. We value any ideas you may have for how we can continue to improve during this season of growth. We encourage you to share your ideas and thoughts with our partner team. Thank you for being a part of Credera!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 212 Reviews