Cromwell Tools Reviews

Found 218 of over 220 reviews

4.3
Cromwell Tools Chief Executive Neil Jowsey
Neil Jowsey
Pros
  • "Their is a great sense of team spirit around the company which makes it a 'Great Place to Work'(in 12 reviews)

• "We have an incredible leadership team who care about their people(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have made great progression towards my career goals at Cromwell Tools(in 22 reviews)

• "Made many mistakes under previous senior management(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company to Work For

Jul 14, 2021 - Business Development Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team spirit, great reward package, no micromanagement, Senior Leadership make you feel valued with recognition, opportunities given to learn through free access to LinkedIn learning and the APS

Cons

Some internal processes take too long but that's really the only negative I can think of!

2 people found this review helpful
    2. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good company

Sep 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good team team work and environment

Cons

Too much change too quickly

3. 1.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

not the worst job in the world

Sep 23, 2021 - Packer in Leicester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

most staff are freindly and has a great canteen.

Cons

its hard work. and high up mamangers are not approcahable.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Dont

Aug 26, 2021 - Warehouseman Class III in Leicester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Zero don't go there at all

Cons

Zero you are just a number

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear you felt this way. We are committed to winning as one team and want all our employees to feel part of our successes so we will take on your feedback. We wish you all the best in your career!

5. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Its alright

Aug 19, 2021 - Credit and Finance Supervisor in South Wigston, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

met some nice people and they have a nice canteen coffee is free and its clean and tidy not much else to say

Cons

the company is disorganised and there are constant power struggles between departments. it is practically impossible to get changes made as the company is ruled by sales people who are only interested in getting invoices raised so that they get their commission, whether the invoice is right or not.

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are committed to doing the right thing as a business and winning as one team so all of our teams are ultimately working together to improve Cromwell for our colleagues and our customers. We wish you all the best in your career!

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company, needs improvement

Jul 27, 2021 - Stores Supervisor in Cannock, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work ethos, great team spirit and employee benefits.

Cons

Most opportunities and events are solely to do with head office, very little thought for the staff elsewhere in the UK.

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and sharing your thoughts. We are committed to winning as one team and will take your comments on board to ensure all employees are included. We wish you all the best in your new role.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Energy!

Jul 6, 2021 - Head Office
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic leaders and team to continuously drive this business forward. There is a great energy in this place to want to put our customers first and look after the team members along the way.

Cons

I enjoy my time here and have no current cons to list.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Invested

Jul 5, 2021 - Customer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Rewards for hard work - Cromwell have invested in my development - Cromwell are always trying to improve - Good people are valued - Leadership are approachable

Cons

- Communication - in a large business sometimes its difficult to keep everyone connected - but they are trying to improve

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased to hear you have benefitted from our commitment to develop our own employees and hope this continues. We understand your suggestion around communication and we are working hard to implement new communication through all channels to ensure staff hear more about the good things happening all over the business.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Thoroughly enjoyed it from Day 1 - Long may it continue!

Jul 5, 2021 - SEO Specialist in Leicester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been at Crowell for almost four and half years and continue to really enjoy being here! It’s by far, a very long way - the most enjoyable, rewarding place I’ve ever worked. There’s always change, challenge, new business problems to solve and scope to work hard, achieve great things and progress with the right attitude. I’ve witnessed this first-hand in my time at Cromwell. For me, I’ve always felt listened to, recognised and valued. In my particular Digital team there’s always fast-moving new things to learn & apply - improving experience for our customers and helping drive success of our wider departmental & business goals. There are plenty of great people at Cromwell, who are clearly passionate & talented at what they do, here to make a truly positive impact & drive results – while at the same time having support from the business to focus on their own personal development goals as I can vouch for. I’m grateful for a fantastic, fresh new office environment to work from, and also for plenty of benefits in my role: flexible working hours, access to recognised personal development learning platforms, support for external training courses, working from home [way before the madness of covid!], & other good personal benefits. The Leadership team install confidence in where we’re going as a company, with plenty of open, transparent communication and general feedback. I hope to continue developing & progressing at Cromwell, enjoying my time here and helping the business succeed in every way I can. It goes without saying – I highly recommend Cromwell!

Cons

- Errm, none for me thank you...

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Jul 6, 2021 - Human Resources Business Partner HRBP in Leicester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of opportunity to learn and grow within the role, great team

Cons

None that I can think of

Senior Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and very happy to hear you are enjoying your role and can see the progression options for staff. We hope your career continues to develop and open doors for you.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 218 Reviews