CrossCountry Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

CrossCountry Consulting Reviews

Updated Aug 27, 2019

Found 103 reviews

5.0
CrossCountry Consulting CEO Erik Linn & Dave Kay (no image)
Erik Linn & Dave Kay
  1. "The hype is real"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is truly a breath of fresh air coming from a large corporation where I only felt like a number. I was skeptical at first seeing all of the high ratings on Glassdoor but I have to admit that these reviews and these ratings only share the truth. An extremely great environment to work in with great opportunity to always grow in your career goals. Everyone works as a team and it is very hard to find a... place so invested in your career and well-being. They truly care for their people. The people and culture motivate me to do my very best and to grow as an individual as well as help my team grow.

Cons

None really. With any consulting firm, you can get difficult projects and clients but there’s tremendous support for those situations.

Advice to Management

I think management is doing a wonderful job. The firm is growing but still staying close to their roots. In addition, I think it’s admirable that employees get the opportunity to be part of the growth.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-28
  2. "Amazing Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

Constant communication, collaboration and support! Appreciation, great energy and genuine people.

Cons

None , none, none, none, none

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-21
  3. "First Anniversary at CrossCountry"

Current Employee - Experienced Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture, Collaboration, Commitment to Excellence, Educational and Promotional Opportunities, Work/Life Balance, Inclusion

Cons

Retirement benefits could be enhanced.

Advice to Management

Maintain culture as we grow

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-21
  4. "The best place to work"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time

Pros

It has been so nice to work with such genuine people. Everyone is so helpful and friendly.

Cons

Honestly cant think of any.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-08
  5. "A special place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant - Workday in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Engaged consultants - Approachable and thoughtful leadership - Incredible recruiting team that continues to preserve our culture - Promotions based on merit

Cons

- A lot of disparate systems that employees must learn to use

CrossCountry Consulting2019-08-01
  6. "Exceeds Expectations"

Current Employee - Exp Managing Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

CrossCountry delivers on their promises especially around commitment to their values. I love the fun, dynamic, driven and intelligent people; it's a fun way to develop. Management is extremely approachable and involved. They have a genuine interest in their staff and I've seen this demonstrated in numerous cases in the year I've been with the firm. It's a privilege working for CC

Cons

None I can think of right now

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and focusing on our people, especially as we continue to grow.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-17
  7. "Amazing Culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everything I was told about the culture was 100% true! CrossCountry truly values a healthy work/life balance and invests in their employees. Great efforts are made to ensure the experience is outstanding from the day you apply, and this continues once you are onboarded. Leadership is very accessible, and there are so many amazing opportunities. The interview process may feel long, but once you understand how... important culture fit is, the length makes sense.

Cons

The interview process is pretty long (about a month, give or take) from the initial phone interview to hire date, but when you understand how important cultural fit is, it completely makes sense.

Advice to Management

We are growing fast, but please continue to preserve this amazing culture.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12
  8. "Fantastic Support/Leadership"

Current Employee - Consultant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The culture at CrossCountry is second to none. Everyone regardless of their position is willing to help and lend a helping hand. -The recruiting team takes significant time and effort to ensure that CCC is the right fit for you as a professional. -Leadership is very approachable and are very invested with every employee, regardless of their title.

Cons

Nothing at this time has been negative at all.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-12
  9. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Manging Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Culture that emphasizes core values, specifically requesting nominations during biweekly calls to recognize peers. -Abundance of communication during recruitment and onboarding -Team environment, always willing to jump in and help each other. -Multiple internal Committees to join, helpful as remote employee to engage with coworkers -Leadership team is approachable, responsive to feedback and constantly... checking in. Truly care about their employees.

Cons

Have not experienced any cons so far!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11
  10. "One of the most engaging company that I have worked for."

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management emphasizes the culture that this company preaches. New initiatives are always coming up to keep everyone engaged in moving the company forward.

Cons

Many new hires this year, worried on how to keep a stable culture and keep company growing at this pace.

Advice to Management

Do not burn yourself out as management is a big part of what keeps this culture so great.

CrossCountry Consulting2019-07-11