Crothall Healthcare Reviews

4.2
Crothall Healthcare President and CEO Bobby Kutteh
Bobby Kutteh
1,407 Ratings
Pros
  • "Great opportunity for growth with the company, really cares about its associates, compassionate(in 120 reviews)

• "Great opportunities for advancement(in 100 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Have to work long hours occasionally(in 79 reviews)

• "Not much of a work/life balance(in 77 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee
      Featured Review

A great company to work for

21 Apr 2021 - Biomedical Technician in Lake Charles, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supports team work environment including when you've expired all your resources and have been stumped on a piece of equipment that you can always email the "mothership" and someone will respond with a fix. There is good growth within the company and your able to travel to other sites to assist with equipment Pm's and startup inventory.

Cons

Not enough time in advance with information.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciate your feedback. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

New to Crothall

17 Jun 2021 - Operations Manager EVS in Easton, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have only been with Crothall for 5 months, but for my 5 months it seems like a really great company to work for. I love that they know you have a life outside of work and give you plenty of vacation time and personal days to enjoy that life. I really loved that my regional manager made it known that they work to help you improve and grow so that you can move up within the company. He also mentioned there is always plenty of opportunities to move to a new location if you want to but still stay within the company. There is also plenty of opportunities to try something new but still stay inside the company as well. I thought that was really cool to know

Cons

No cons or negative comments at this moment

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best in the Business

11 Jun 2021 - Regional Director of Operations in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Crothall Healthcare is a great company. They have great leadership from top to bottom that truly cares about their associates and their customers. They provide exceptional service in all of their areas of expertise, and they truly want to partner with their clients to be the best they can be.

Cons

Healthcare is a tough environment, and it can be very challenging as everyone has seen during the last year. Crothall has high expectations, and they expect their associates to give it their best every day. It's not a career for everyone, but it is very rewarding to those who love to serve others.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Careers at Crothall Healthcare

16 Jun 2021 - Director of Environmental Services in Baltimore, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

Crothall Healthcare creates a diverse work environment where leaders are able to learn and demonstrate their skill sets enhance the brand.

Cons

There are not any cons to working for Crothall Healthcare.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

work life balance

15 Jun 2021 - Director in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company cares about work life balance As big as it is, you always feel heard and informed from your immediate supervisor

Cons

Not able to build relationships with HR or accounting etc. personnel for smaller accounts

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Crothall EVS

15 Jun 2021 - EVS Director in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership and support. Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement within the company.

Cons

Not many negatives with regards to Crothall in Houston.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Edification galore.

9 Apr 2021 - Sterile Processing Technician
      Business Outlook

Pros

This job allows you to grow into new heights inside the company. They have not held anyone back from improving and growth, and will try to give you what you need to succeed in this growth. It's like a large family of people trying to lift each other up to elevate us as a whole.

Cons

This job has its common problems that all 3rd party health technology management companies run into. Vendor training is limited to restricted by their own rights to train those employed directly by a hospital instead of by an outsourced company.

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. We appreciated your constructive feedback as it will help to continue to grow and support our current and future employees. Thanks for making Crothall Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great team environment

16 Jun 2021 - Director in Bel Air, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

We have very supportive leadership/mentorship

Cons

Staffing challenges through and post pandemic

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great growth potential

11 Jun 2021 - Assistant Director in Warwick, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Team focus and support for growth and success. Leadership support you can rely on. Ongoing and continuous training opportunities.

Cons

Pros outweigh any Cons. Means to an end. You can't plant a seed without getting your hands dirty. - Mariah Dillard

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

9 Jun 2021 - Assistant Director of Environmental Services in Valhalla, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome teamwork and communication. Everyone is pleasant and on the same page. Communication amongst the team is some of the best I have dealt with.

Cons

Health benefits can be costly if you have a family.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,923 Reviews