Found 207 of over 212 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
a day ago
Going on 2 years at current 500+ employee “unicorn” $1B SaaS company. My ~100 accounts have ~$75M annual revenue. The internal analytics systems I built are referenced by c-suites/executives, provide insight to guide product/content development, built the framework for how success teams operate, and are a pillar of the tech value stack for business partners. Salaried at $60k, no bonuses/commissions, never gotten a raise. How do I navigate that conversation? Nothing has come from my efforts.
Got a burning question about Culture Amp? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Culture Amp employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Very flexible and people are great." (in 29 reviews)
- "I've read so many Glassdoor reviews that go 'this place started out so great, but then it grew and lost it's great culture.'" (in 28 reviews)
- "Culture Amp has amazing leadership and their values trickle down across the entire organization." (in 24 reviews)
- "Approachable leadership & transparent" (in 10 reviews)
- "Lastly and more crucially, our CEO, Didier, is an exceptional man." (in 7 reviews)
- "Very low pay compared to market standards and does not match with the increasing expectations and outcome expected out of senior to lead roles." (in 4 reviews)
- "The company doubled in size in a year and may double again this year and that comes with inherent pain particularly around change management, communication, team connectedness, and growth/development." (in 4 reviews)
- "Work life balance isn't really a thing" (in 3 reviews)
- "The company has just done layoffs after communicating that this wouldn't happen until at least June." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.028 Sept 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great Salary Room for growth
End of quarters are usually stressful & numbers take precedence over well being
- 1.03 Apr 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- Office location in London - Benefits: work flexibility, home office stipend, quarterly refresh days
- Sales territory rules are not respected, good looking inbound opportunities will go to high performers first, feeding the vicious cycle of them staying at the top and new joiners dutifully respecting the rules, losing out. - Lack of product market fit in certain regions and segments. SMB is the best place to be. - Onboarding buddies will be quick to ask for feedback on the Culture Amp platform to make them look good on paper, only to become bullies a few weeks later. - This is unfortunately not a culture first company, they do not practice what they preach. Toxic behaviours are rewarded and promoted into team leads and middle management. The issue is also not only present in Europe. - There is a constant sentiment of toxic positivity coming from the top, and so it is not advised to show vulnerability. - You will have to abide by their values, meaning if you believe they resonate with you at first, you will soon realise that you can't truly be yourself. - Career progression opportunities are questionable, in some roles you have to reach eligibility criteria to move up, assuming there is an open role available for you. If not, you will still have to work at 200% to retain your eligibility. In the current economic situation this is more than ever unsustainable and leads to low mood levels within the team.15
- 3.023 Feb 2023Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
- a genuinely positive mission, a humble and competent CEO - lots of autonomy, respect for work-life balance - a genuine effort to improve DEI, with refreshing transparency regarding progress made on DEI goals in each region
- the ambition to consistently grow at a double digit rate, quarter on quarter creates relentless pressure and gets achieved through unfair practices. Sales Managers give additional opportunities to high-performers instead of equitably sharing them across the team to ensure targets get met. - rife with nepotism and an overt 'bro-culture' amongst Sales reps - curious at what point the EMEA leadership will take notice of all the female talent that is leaving across different Sales teams? - relentless focus on hitting target and achieving that with whatever means necessary would be OK if there wasn't this insistence (and constant screaming) that "we are culture FIRST"7
- 5.021 Jan 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
-Great values that are truly lived; - Down to earth founders; - Inspiring & visionary CEO - Amazing story, mission and product; - Genuinely global business; - We use our own product with internally to drive change and improve; - Competitors have either been acquired and fallen away or have crashed and burned trying to catch up with us!
- slack can be noisy; - Hypergrowth environments just aren’t for everyone.1
- 5.020 Feb 2023Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Fabulous company, internally and externally. The culture is motivating, supportive and high-performing. They test and iterate processes to combat the major growth they’ve experienced. Furthermore, the product is best in the space, which makes selling and generating happy (and referral willing) customers.
Hugh growth (change) and high-performing (pressure to perform) — but why would you not want to be in that environment as a sales person?Culture Amp Response9mo
I couldn't agree with you more. It's great to see Campers thriving in our fast paced and high performing environment! Ed
- 2.014 Feb 2023Sales Development Representative (SDR)Current Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great base salary, great people, great location, great remote working options, great product
Poor management, poor progression potential, poor, unrealistic and non-negotiable goal setting, poor work/life balance4Culture Amp Response9mo
Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback, sorry to hear some areas of the Camper Experience aren't meeting your expectations. I'd encourage you to speak with your People Leader or you can always reach out to me directly for a chat on any of these. Ed
- 5.011 Nov 2022Lead Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Fantastic people pulling together with shared mission and values. Exciting fast paced tech environment with a really great team in EMEA!
Salary and particularly commission structure is at the lower end compared to similar roles, which is more in focus in the current climate.
- 5.022 Jul 2022Senior Account ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
- The EMEA culture is special led by Nick Matthews, who is always receptive to feedback and continuous improvement. - Collaborative sales culture, built on behaviours such as 2inthebox deal support & cross-sharing learnings. Amelia is a gifted sales leader. - Autonomy with work. - Mission driven company with big ambitions.
We set big ambitions and this can overwhelming at times. Campers are passionate about what we do & this can sometimes lead to too much optimism.1Culture Amp Response2y
Thanks for your feedback! We have a fantastic EMEA team and it's great to hear you love the mission and behaviour driven team we're part of - I agree with you! Ed
- 4.028 Sept 2022Sales RepresentativeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Good company with strong values, great collaboration and opportunities to support company outside of your role
Often talk about career progression but high competition with peers, some lack of focus on core company values1Culture Amp Response2y
It's great to see you experienced the strong collaboration in your own team and the wider business during your time as a Camper. It's definitely one of the things I enjoy each day. Our values are things we work really hard to embed and bring to life each day, so this will keep being a focus for us, thank you for sharing. Ed
Culture Amp Reviews FAQs
Culture Amp has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 212 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at Culture Amp to a friend and 48% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -18% over the last 12 months.
57% of Culture Amp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Culture Amp 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.