Culture Amp Reviews

Updated May 26, 2022

Found 115 of over 117 reviews

4.0
Culture Amp Founder & CEO Didier Elzinga (no image)
Didier Elzinga
Pros
  • "Leadership have been amazing throughout the pandemic and I have never been more proud to work at Culture Amp(in 22 reviews)

• "Getting to speak with Culture First companies everyday is also a great benefit(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Culture Amp is a truly global company and it can be difficult to keep up with internal communications across time zone ranging from Australia to Europe(in 8 reviews)

• "Growing pains, standard for a scale up like this(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

210.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Culture Amp~742274
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

Leadership is Inspiring and Real

May 23, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Company Strategy is clear, communicated at all levels and focused on the right things Leadership work well together and care deeply Culture Amp is full of "good humans" who are passionate about creating a better world of work

Cons

We are not perfect, we are scaling! You will love it here if you enjoy problem solving, are collaborative, love working globally, like building new ways of working and having fun!

2. 2.0

Sadly the Beauty is only skin deep here at Culture Amp

May 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Diverse, lovely people, nice office, wfh, work events and drinks, parent and caregivers ERG

Cons

leadership lacking diversity, poor internal mobility, lacking transparency top -down, toxicity creeping in. WARNING: their value 'courage to be vulnerable' will only ever be used against you!

Culture Amp Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We want every Camper to have an exceptional experience at Culture Amp so I am sorry that this has not been the case for you. I would love for you to share any specific feedback to help us improve and learn. If you are comfortable I would encourage you to reach out to directly to me, your People Partner or your manager. Edweena Stratton, Chief People Officer

3. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Decent company, slow/poor career progression

May 3, 2022 - Customer Success Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and generally great culture

Cons

career progression can be arduous and very much about being in the ear of the right people.

Culture Amp Response

Thanks for sharing your feedback after more than 3 years with us. I'm sorry to hear that your experience around career progression has not been optimal. I've recently joined the organization and am keen to listen and learn as much as I can. So although it looks like you have left Culture Amp I would love to hear how we can improve this experience for Campers if you would like to reach out via Linkedin. - Edweena Stratton, Chief People Officer

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A lot of 'Fake Culture' here

Dec 5, 2021 - Product Support Specialist in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are a couple of extra days, to help wellbeing & the HR teams are brilliant!

Cons

The team I joined was toxic and rotten to the core. Fake friendliness and my god were they miserable, from management to seniors. Constant watching over and micromanaging. The worse management in IT support I've had in my 10 years in IT. Important to note the teams around the world seemed much more friendly.

5 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best product in the market, amazing CEO - we are changing the world :)

Jul 22, 2021 - Sales in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

We practice what we preach, there is a massive focus on growth mindset, development and the employee experience. Leadership have been amazing throughout the pandemic and I have never been more proud to work at Culture Amp.

Cons

Changing the world of work can be exhausting!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A truly rewarding place to work

May 5, 2021 - Sales Director in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Engaging & nurturing culture with a team in EMEA dedicated to everyone's success

Cons

Timezones working with Australian & East Coast can be a challenge

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Working hard to be Culture First

Oct 19, 2020 - Lead Account Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible working patterns, with a culture that supports family time and time away from work in a fast growth environment.

Cons

Having key leadership in San Francisco and Melbourne can make it difficult to support strategic change in EMEA or New York.

8. 5.0

The Real Deal

Jul 10, 2020 - Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture Amp is the real deal. You learn a lot about your employer during a global pandemic and I can honestly say that our CEO, leadership team, HR function and wider colleagues stepped up big time. Our Culture has always been what makes us successful but in times of change and uncertainty it has helped us thrive, adapt and continue to deliver in ways that only Culture Amp can.

Cons

Set boundaries and stick to them, the work is fun and the people are great but make sure to put time aside for yourself to look after your wellbeing as working in a fast paced company with passionate people can be tiring.

2 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

The most human company I've worked for

May 28, 2020 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Values & a sense of belonging

Cons

Maintaining wellbeing & managing workload can be a challenge. We're given a lot of flexibility to manage this, but theres no escaping the fact that we're growing fast with a lean team and there's a big workload that comes with that.

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 5.0

Inspiring Culture & Leaders

Apr 20, 2020 - SDR in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

When I first started I was extremely sceptical that any organisation really lived their values they had printed out on a wall, but after a few months I came to realise that the culture at Culture Amp was lived by each and every employee (managers, leaders, SDRs etc). All of our leaders, specifically including our CXOs, are so damn inspiring in so many ways. They live the value of "Have the courage to be vulnerable" by sharing their thoughts and strategies super often and running VERY open AMAs. I truly believe crisis doesn't build character, it reveals it; and I've been extremely inspired (enough to make a Glassdoor review) by our teams, company and leadership. So grateful to work for Culture Amp and Dider right now!

Cons

None Applicable for me right now.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 115 Reviews

Culture Amp Reviews FAQs

Culture Amp has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 117 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Culture Amp to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Culture Amp employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Culture Amp. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

83% of Culture Amp employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Culture Amp 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Culture Amp Job Seekers