Find jobs for Sales Development Representative (SDR)

Currencycloud Sales Development Representative (SDR) Reviews

Updated 18 May 2021

Found 2 of over 60 reviews

5.0
Currencycloud CEO Mike Laven (no image)
Mike Laven

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Currencycloud is the most refreshing place I have had the pleasure of working.

18 May 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England, England
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Swift and efficient interview/hiring process. My follow up interviews were scheduled with almost no delay and given it was all conducted via Google meet I was very impressed. I was actually stuck abroad (given covid) for my first month and they were super accommodating and even sent my laptop out to me! - Currencycloud is very hot on it's culture. As a new joiner you learn the 3 core values that they swear by and having been an employee for over 6 months now it is clear to see in our every day work and it's makes us who we are. - The structure of our teams & departments is new this year and a refreshing way of working for me. It allows me to become the specialist in my department, promotes a level hierarchy and means I work very closely with my colleagues. - We are a remote first company which allows for more work life balance!

Cons

- Currencycloud is a complex product by nature that covers a lot of verticals. It therefore meant a steep learning curve which was somewhat difficult to overcome 100% remotely.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company very supportive culture.

2 Jan 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in London, England, England
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, strong brand, voice gets heard.

Cons

Admin processes could be streamlined

Be the first to find this review helpful