Danone North America Intern Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

1. "Intern"

Current Employee - Intern in São Paulo, São Paulo
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Danone North America part-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a very opened and not burocratic company. I find it nice that you have a voice inside the company and it doesn't have strong hierarchy

Cons

A very messy company, they are not organized when launching new projects neither when making processes inside the company itself.

Advice to Management

Organize the processes better and improove the HR.

Danone North America2017-09-12
  2. "Safety and Technical Intern"

Former Intern - Intern in Eugene, OR

I worked at Danone North America for less than a year

Pros

- Great Team Culture - Socially Responsible management - Opportunities to improve - Open Office culture, that fosters a feeling of working in a Team.

Cons

Being a conglomerate, and much like any other conglomerate they suffer from some bureaucracy, but this is also understandable given the requirement to vet ideas thoroughly before devoting time,effort, people and money to it.

Advice to Management

No advice, I feel they are doing a lot of things right especially in the sphere of social responsibility and responsibility towards their employees.

Danone North America2016-11-30
  3. "LIttle technical challenges"

Intern in Minster, OH

I worked at Danone North America

Pros

If you do well as an engineer you can move up the company and gain experience in different locations

Cons

Every 30 days it seemed like someone would be injured. The safety culture was more words than actions. There are few technical challenges.

Danone North America2015-03-15

"Summer intern who had a great experience and learned a lot."

Former Intern - Summer Intern in White Plains, NY

I worked at Danone North America for less than a year

Pros

The people, the products, and the commitment to the brands. Awesome internship program that promoted learning, development and teamwork. Felt like I was part of something.

Cons

Better internal organization needed as well as better cross-functionality between departments. Lack of accountability on behalf of senior management.

Danone North America2014-06-18
  5. "Equal pros and cons"

Intern in

I worked at Danone North America

Pros

independence/freedom open environment full responsibility fast paced dynamic intern program networking opportunities

Cons

50% of people care about what they are doing not willing to help out interns lack of communication and processes lack of diversity no feedback, positive or negative no opportunity for movement across divisions lack of interaction with other interns

Advice to Management

Provide final interview or reviews regarding experience and final presentation- Dannon cannot be a "great place to grow" if no constructive criticism is given in order to facilitate growth Have other employees recognize the purpose of the internship program, so that when they are asked for help, they do not disregard emails/calls Keep the program consistent throughout: my experience started as a 10, but ended... as a 4

Danone North America2010-09-09

"Great Learning Experience"

Sales Intern in

I have been working at Danone North America

Pros

Great people- Everyone is so open and friendly with one another. Great management- My manager was always available for help and guidance, but still gave me enough room to be independent. Good pay Room for growth within the company. Great Experience overall!

Cons

Long hours Employees must be open to change, as Dannon is a fast pace company. Good amount of travel depending on your position within the company

Advice to Management

Continue to grow by increasing your intern class and and expanding the program!

Danone North America2010-09-03