Danone North America Intern Reviews

0 Rating
  1. "Very good"

Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Danone North America part-time for less than a year

Pros

very good working environment liked it

Cons

work life balance is very hard to keep

2. "Great place to gain experience!"

Former Intern - Packaging Intern in West Jordan, UT

I worked at Danone North America for less than a year

Pros

Great people, cohesive atmosphere, innovative product lines and tools

Cons

The extremely dynamic environment often leads to missed deadlines, meetings, or goals as priorities shift to respond to daily needs

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Project Engineering Intern in West Jordan, UT

I have been working at Danone North America full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very helpful and friendly people. Everyone is willing to help you out if you ask for their input. Very loose work environment, meaning that they give you time on your own to work on projects (which I loved). Awesome management and leadership team. Great potential for growth since it is a world wide company. Amazing benefits and everyone has a stellar work life balance. This company does a lot for the community as well. We had three volunteer opportunities while I was there and they constantly look for ways to give back.

Cons

If you aren't someone that can stay on top of deadlines and be self motivated to get things done without someone checking up on you, this may be a challenging work environment.

4. "Intern"

2.0
    Current Employee - Intern in São Paulo, São Paulo
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Danone North America part-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a very opened and not burocratic company. I find it nice that you have a voice inside the company and it doesn't have strong hierarchy

Cons

A very messy company, they are not organized when launching new projects neither when making processes inside the company itself.

Continue reading
  5. "Safety and Technical Intern"

Former Intern - Intern in Eugene, OR

I worked at Danone North America for less than a year

Pros

- Great Team Culture - Socially Responsible management - Opportunities to improve - Open Office culture, that fosters a feeling of working in a Team.

Cons

Being a conglomerate, and much like any other conglomerate they suffer from some bureaucracy, but this is also understandable given the requirement to vet ideas thoroughly before devoting time,effort, people and money to it.

Continue reading
  6. "LIttle technical challenges"

Intern in Minster, OH

I worked at Danone North America

Pros

If you do well as an engineer you can move up the company and gain experience in different locations

Cons

Every 30 days it seemed like someone would be injured. The safety culture was more words than actions. There are few technical challenges.

"Summer intern who had a great experience and learned a lot."

Former Intern - Summer Intern in White Plains, NY

I worked at Danone North America for less than a year

Pros

The people, the products, and the commitment to the brands. Awesome internship program that promoted learning, development and teamwork. Felt like I was part of something.

Cons

Better internal organization needed as well as better cross-functionality between departments. Lack of accountability on behalf of senior management.

8. "Summer Marketing Intern"

Current Intern - Summer Marketing Intern in White Plains, NY

I have been working at Danone North America for more than 3 years

Pros

The culture and people are great. Almost everyone is willing to help you and will explain what needs to be done. You learn so much since it's a smaller CPG where you see, hear, and do more. Plus lots of free yogurt, frozen yogurt, and Evian water to eat and drink every day.

Cons

Sometimes it's fast paced. Much of the direction comes from HQ in Paris.

"Great Learning Experience"

Sales Intern

I have been working at Danone North America

Pros

Great people- Everyone is so open and friendly with one another. Great management- My manager was always available for help and guidance, but still gave me enough room to be independent. Good pay Room for growth within the company. Great Experience overall!

Cons

Long hours Employees must be open to change, as Dannon is a fast pace company. Good amount of travel depending on your position within the company

Continue reading
  10. "Equal pros and cons"

Intern

I worked at Danone North America

Pros

independence/freedom open environment full responsibility fast paced dynamic intern program networking opportunities

Cons

50% of people care about what they are doing not willing to help out interns lack of communication and processes lack of diversity no feedback, positive or negative no opportunity for movement across divisions lack of interaction with other interns

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 10 reviews