Dentsu International Reviews
71% would recommend to a friend
(1446 total reviews)
81% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Salary is low compared to the standard of work expected and similar jobs available in the industry." (in 71 reviews)
- "I spent the first 3 months of my job doing nothing due to an unorganised onboarding and poor management." (in 59 reviews)
- "No work life balance when there are so many pitches going on" (in 52 reviews)
- "Low pay and difficult to get promoted" (in 43 reviews)
- "Long hours and people getting burnout" (in 36 reviews)
Found 1,446 of over 2K reviews
Updated 5 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 2.026 Sept 2023Comms ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
A lot of the people.
Overpaid 'leaders' don't do any real work, brief their teams, or make any decisions. More interested in filling up calendars with calls to 'look busy' and go on expensive international jollies without any outcomes for the wider team. Bullying is commonplace and more or less rewarded. HR processes are insidious, with more interest in pushing out staff via shady avenues than providing adequate support, direction, or leadership. Management is entitled and lazy; fostering total stagnation and cultivating a void in the place of mission/common purpose.1
- 4.015 Sept 2023Senior Manager, MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good emphasis on wellbeing and having a work-life-balance. Lots of processes in place to give a safety net to the work you're doing. Great opportunities to work on some big brands and have household names as your clients.
Slow process for progression - you'll be told you're getting promoted, then will hear nothing for months, at times it feels like it's just a way to keep you from looking elsewhere. Little to no onboarding for senior team members, although I've heard this is great for more junior roles. Heavy workload, but no more so than other agencies I've worked at.
- 2.026 Oct 2023Managing PartnerFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsLondon, England
+ lots of fantastic client opportunities + flexible working + on the whole people are unbelievably good
- senior leadership are poor - minimal loyalty to staff - lots of false promises - questionable practices - zero HR support - dreadful work life balance
- 4.02 Nov 2023PPC/Paid Search ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearMiddleton, Greater Manchester, North West England, England
Great clients, some of the biggest names in business
lack of trust from senior management and lack of training
- 5.09 Oct 2023Senior Business AnalystFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Internal promotion opportunities Collaborating with diverse teams in different countries and time zones Bonus incentives Inclusive culture
Global presence, but it was difficult to relocate me from the Dentsu London office so that I could work in a similar role in Dentsu USA. Immigrated to the states due to marriage.
- 5.021 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
I had a very supportive manager who was actually interested in my career progression and supportive of me taking a step in another direction even if that meant outside of the company. The hybrid working (2 days per week) was very favourable as it wasn’t a requirement to be in the office but if there were team meetings it was expected. Staff were very friendly and inclusive, senior management was diverse One of the best workplaces I’ve worked in Opportunities to explore different areas of the business
Pay could have been slightly better but the training and development kind of compensated it
Dentsu International Reviews FAQs
Dentsu International has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 1,941 reviews left anonymously by employees. 71% of employees would recommend working at Dentsu International to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
71% of Dentsu International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dentsu International 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.