Digivante Reviews

Updated Apr 19, 2022

Found 51 of over 94 reviews

4.7
Digivante CEO  Dan Berry (no image)
Dan Berry

57 Comments

Tech

205.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Digivante~3050210
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Excellent company to work for

Feb 14, 2022 - Office Manager in Cheltenham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company prides itself on being a flexible and people focused organization. Employees are not micromanaged and are encouraged to develop and progress. Management are supportive and approachable. The company is open to part time and flexible working, having a focus on the right person for the job and and having a good work life balance. Good benefits such as extra holiday for length of service and your Birthday, as well as an additional employee benefits programme.

Cons

Not really a negative but most people now work from home so not as much opportunity to have a chat with colleagues at the office and get that office atmosphere, however the company do have work parties and outings, and do as much as they can to make people feel engaged and part of a team even though they are working from home.

Chief People Officer (CPO)

Thanks for being on such an amazing Office Manager, we are very lucky and thank you for making the time to write a review. I love hearing that you have good life work, that's wonderful news. I am taking away an action on how we can increase our interactions even further with our remote working team. Keeping the buzz about the teams is critical as we we grow. Thanks again for your thoughtful feedback! Kate 😊

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great place to work!

Dec 15, 2021 - Test Lead in Gloucester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Digivante is a great place to work and learn! The company is diverse and very welcoming. The company sticks to its core values and always puts the people first. Each team and employee within Digivante work towards delivering the best. There are plenty of learning opportunities here, like managing different clients and delivering various kinds of projects. Two days are never the same here.

Cons

This is a fast-paced world and one needs to be on top of things all the time.

Chief People Officer (CPO)

Thank you so much for one of our fab Test Leads and for the feedback on our values. Good to hear you have the variety in your role. We are doing lots of work on work-life management but if the pace is ever a problem, please reach out to me, always here! Thanks again for making the time to share! Kate 😊

3. 5.0

Nice Company to work for

Dec 14, 2021 - Test Analyst in Glasgow, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, work from home. All kit was sent to my house i didnt need to go to the office to collect it.

Cons

As only in my second month I have not experienced and cons.

Chief People Officer (CPO)

Appreciate you for choosing to be being part of our team and also making the time to write a review! Dave is a superstar; glad your kit was delivered, and you have everything you need. Kate 😊

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic company to grow within

Dec 7, 2021 - Test Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

All ideas are heard and implemented where possible Fantastic in-house development capability Management listen and care Fantastic bunch of colleagues to work alongside Supportive, inclusive and enabling culture No teams work in isolation - we all chip in and help each other Brilliant HR department

Cons

I've been here 14 months or so now, and nothing yet

Chief People Officer (CPO)

I really like that you are heard, and your comment that management really care here. It’s an absolute feeling here, “we all chip in” really beautifully, so thanks for that! I appreciate you being part of our Delivery Team and for all the work your team has done to helping us grow this year, so thanks for sharing this. Kate 😊

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Working for Digivante

Dec 7, 2021 - Software Developer in Gloucester, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Very good culture - Family environment - Flexible remote work - Good product - Amazing tech stack - People driven - Very good personal development approach

Cons

Nothing to point at the moment.

Chief People Officer (CPO)

Thanks for being part of our awesome Dev Team, the show and tells are really a fab way for us to understand the products you are working on, always exciting stuff! And I love that you receive a personal approach to your development. Appreciate you and grateful for your time to write this review. Kate 😊

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone has a voice. Genuinely care about employees. Growing extremely quickly. Working and learning from experienced colleagues.

Cons

There's a lot to learn but if your willing you will get on very well.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company.

Aug 12, 2021 - Head of Marketing in Cheltenham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Privately owned tech. company in the Quality Assurance space. Great work atmosphere with a real empowerment ethos coming from the founders and CEO.

Cons

Not VC backed but this can actually be a plus...

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Remote-first hybrid = great work-life balance

Aug 9, 2021 - Current Employee in Cheltenham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- offering great flexibility with working remotely on day-to-day, but having the option to meet up at the lovely offices in Cheltenham - open and supportive management with growth mindset - career progression opportunities - focus on learning

Cons

none really, but it is very fast-paced, so changing priorities a lot. Support given if needed.

9. 5.0

Great company culture

Aug 4, 2021 - Finance Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working (remote, part time) even after covid restrictions lifted. Transparent & caring management. Encouraged career progression. Great culture & values. Good benefits package (healthcare, enhanced annual leave etc). Trusted to get the job done and not micro managed.

Cons

As it's a smaller company you might find your role changing often to accommodate business needs. I like the variety but some people may see this as a negative.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Striving for Excellence

Apr 8, 2021 - Head of Department in Cheltenham, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, interesting product, exciting goals, excellent rewards, transparent leadership

Cons

Productisation could be better understood and in turn quicker to market

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews

Digivante Reviews FAQs

Digivante has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 94 reviews left anonymously by employees. 94% of employees would recommend working at Digivante to a friend and 93% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Digivante employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Digivante. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

94% of Digivante employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Digivante 4.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Digivante Job Seekers