81% would recommend to a friend
(54 total reviews)
76% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The culture and friendliness of the staff is brilliant" (in 6 reviews)
- "As a housewife we can earn money as well as take care of our house" (in 3 reviews)
- "It has a friendly support team which is always ready to solve any issue." (in 3 reviews)
- "Good salary, work from home." (in 3 reviews)
Found 54 of over 100 reviews
Updated 10 Oct 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.010 Oct 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Small company allows you to see what's going on across departments. Very open about future planning.
Changing requirements as a consequence of the market means it may not suit a lot of people.1
- 2.015 Sept 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeCheltenham, England
- supportive people team - remote and flexible working - talented and passionate workforce - industry space has potential
- financial instability - high staff turnover, redundancy and leavers - immature c suite, no strategic planning experience or desire to learn from those who have, ego over evidence based decision making - service led business model that is hard to scale1
- 5.014 Sept 2022VP of SalesCurrent Employee
- Great Team - Market Leading Product - Long Term and Great Customer base - Always Innovating - Great to go up against anyone in the market
- Fast Changes to process (also a good thing but can be frustrating) - Need to be adaptive and forward thinking (due to the above) - Remote teams don't suit everyone3
- 5.014 Feb 2022Office ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCheltenham, England
The company prides itself on being a flexible and people focused organization. Employees are not micromanaged and are encouraged to develop and progress. Management are supportive and approachable. The company is open to part time and flexible working, having a focus on the right person for the job and and having a good work life balance. Good benefits such as extra holiday for length of service and your Birthday, as well as an additional employee benefits programme.
Not really a negative but most people now work from home so not as much opportunity to have a chat with colleagues at the office and get that office atmosphere, however the company do have work parties and outings, and do as much as they can to make people feel engaged and part of a team even though they are working from home.3Digivante Response2y
Thanks for being on such an amazing Office Manager, we are very lucky and thank you for making the time to write a review. I love hearing that you have good life work, that's wonderful news. I am taking away an action on how we can increase our interactions even further with our remote working team. Keeping the buzz about the teams is critical as we we grow. Thanks again for your thoughtful feedback! Kate 😊
- 1.013 Sept 2022ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Great culture & core values in theory Tech scale up Great colleagues Completely remote
Mass staff turnover within last 6 months of my employment including redundancies Months of financial losses Overly optimistic future projections Disjointed leadership I strongly advise you ask for financial history and reach out to current employees before resigning from a stable employer.3
- 5.015 Dec 2021Test LeadCurrent EmployeeGloucester, England
Digivante is a great place to work and learn! The company is diverse and very welcoming. The company sticks to its core values and always puts the people first. Each team and employee within Digivante work towards delivering the best. There are plenty of learning opportunities here, like managing different clients and delivering various kinds of projects. Two days are never the same here.
This is a fast-paced world and one needs to be on top of things all the time.2Digivante Response2y
Thank you so much for one of our fab Test Leads and for the feedback on our values. Good to hear you have the variety in your role. We are doing lots of work on work-life management but if the pace is ever a problem, please reach out to me, always here! Thanks again for making the time to share! Kate 😊
- 5.07 Dec 2021Test LeadCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
All ideas are heard and implemented where possible Fantastic in-house development capability Management listen and care Fantastic bunch of colleagues to work alongside Supportive, inclusive and enabling culture No teams work in isolation - we all chip in and help each other Brilliant HR department
I've been here 14 months or so now, and nothing yet2Digivante Response2y
I really like that you are heard, and your comment that management really care here. It’s an absolute feeling here, “we all chip in” really beautifully, so thanks for that! I appreciate you being part of our Delivery Team and for all the work your team has done to helping us grow this year, so thanks for sharing this. Kate 😊
- 5.014 Dec 2021Test AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearGlasgow, Scotland
Good salary, work from home. All kit was sent to my house i didnt need to go to the office to collect it.
As only in my second month I have not experienced and cons.2Digivante Response2y
Appreciate you for choosing to be being part of our team and also making the time to write a review! Dave is a superstar; glad your kit was delivered, and you have everything you need. Kate 😊
- 5.07 Dec 2021Software DeveloperCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGloucester, England
- Very good culture - Family environment - Flexible remote work - Good product - Amazing tech stack - People driven - Very good personal development approach
Nothing to point at the moment.2Digivante Response2y
Thanks for being part of our awesome Dev Team, the show and tells are really a fab way for us to understand the products you are working on, always exciting stuff! And I love that you receive a personal approach to your development. Appreciate you and grateful for your time to write this review. Kate 😊
- 5.016 Nov 2021Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Everyone has a voice. Genuinely care about employees. Growing extremely quickly. Working and learning from experienced colleagues.
There's a lot to learn but if your willing you will get on very well.2
Digivante Reviews FAQs
Digivante has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 100 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Digivante to a friend and 80% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
81% of Digivante employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Digivante 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.