- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
Found 18 of over 18 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Being an Entrepreneur and creating your own business.
Commission based so it's not as steady and can be difficult to plan financially.
- Current Freelancer★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People are genuinely kind and want to help you out.
Some of their methods are a bit old-fashioned.
- Current Contractor, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Dealing with an owner is best
Regional, but with world-wide connections
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Enjoyed very much working for this company. The agents are superb and my management team was amazing. All of corporate staff were phenomenal and wonderful to work with.
There were no cons really. For me personally I just needed to make more money for my family to pay my basic living expenses. I was tired of working two jobs to make that happen. So at some point I chose to leave. I would still be there today and retiring with the company when I got old and grey if that had not been the case. The saddest day of my life was when I had to move on.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working with Agents and Branch Managers
Touts company "Core Values" but does not abide by them. Toxic Corporate environment. Little to no communication. No work / life balance.Continue reading
- Former Freelancer, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The people are very nice.
The new agent training is outdated, mentorships are a farce and all agency meetings are held at a church. They push hard for agents to seek additional guidance from Stellq B.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The group of people really are like a family, easily make you feel warm and welcome.
Not entirely what the job laid out to be, thought I would be doing more marketing but found myself just handling all front desk responsibilities. Very outdated marketing techniques.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family environment but corporate run. Easy access to management and President. Anyone can be heard.
Sometimes allows long term employees and non-productive agents to stay on the job too long.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family run company with strong ethics and a very warm friendly atmosphere. Supportative and training and mentoring is available
Commission only, Fees are highContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Well recognize brand in local area
Office politics, petty desire to overly control agents, greedy commissionContinue reading