Diligent Business Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Diligent Business Analyst Reviews

Updated Jul 12, 2017

5.0
Diligent President and Chief Executive Officer Brian Stafford (no image)
Brian Stafford

"Tons of opportunity"

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome, collaborative culture. A lot of partnering between various teams and a real pleasure to work with intelligent, motivated people.

Cons

It's been super busy this year, but then again we're growing

Advice to Management

N/A

Diligent2017-07-12

"Smart leadership that cares about its employees"

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere is incredibly collaborative and everyone is working towards the greater good. The leadership team has shifted a lot in the past year, but all for the better. Overall I agree with pretty much everything that they do. The best part is I feel like they really value me as an employee and are concerned about me growing my career.

Cons

Some aspects of the internal processes and systems are a bit dated and subject to very strict security review.

Advice to Management

Keep going in this direction, continue looking to modernize. Pay and comp could stand to improve as well.

Diligent2016-05-02

"Great new direction"

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company has really changed over the last year. Moved into beautiful new offices in December, added all new great benefits in January, lots of parties and fun interaction with coworkers. It's obvious that some with the new management that the company has a renewed understanding of what is important to employees. The new HR guy is hilarious and has really added a needed spark.

Cons

Not many. The company is unevenly focused on personal growth, based on each manager, but as with many growth stage companies there are hiccups and not everyone will be pleased if they are passed up for opportunities. Some of those employees are vocal behind closed doors and should probably look for other work where their complaints are actually valid.

Advice to Management

Continue the improvements you have started. The seeds are here for a truly amazing workplace. Communicate the vision on a more regular basis.

Diligent2014-02-21