Diligent Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Diligent Reviews

Updated 12 Nov 2019

3.7
Diligent CEO Brian Stafford (no image)
Brian Stafford
Pros
  • "Great company culture and work/life balance(in 8 reviews)

• "The culture is great and there are great opportunities available for people who are prepared to go the extra mile and work hard(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Either upper management is just stupid that they do not see how he takes all the credit for everything or they just don't care(in 5 reviews)

• "There are no cons that I can think of, read the "pros" section(in 4 reviews)

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Product in London, England

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lots of career growth opportunities Fun, hardworking environment Smart colleagues Great benefit package

Cons

Sometimes difficult to navigate who to escalate things to

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do.

Diligent2019-06-06

"Good place to work at, fast changing and with opportunities."

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in London, England

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Dynamic, open minded, financially rewarding.

Cons

A bit political at times.

Diligent2019-09-12

"Good company with big future"

Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than a year

Pros

good work/life balance company has good values and culture

Cons

big company to work for

Diligent2019-06-25
  4. "If you want to work for a fast growing business - we are your people!"

I have been working at Diligent full-time

Pros

I have worked at Diligent for a year now, and I am really enjoying it. The London office is a great location in Trafalgar Square, the people are nice and the business is flexible. We have grown very quickly which comes with it's challenges but in comparison to some other companies I've worked at I have found management to be helpful with little politics and it's generally a fun product to work for as there's always... developments/new ideas being thrown about. The benefits are good, you genuinely can be flexible with your work as you feel trusted here. BUPA private healthcare is always a nice one!

Cons

We have grown very quickly and are acquiring new businesses which has come with integration challenges but it does mean we have grown exponentially and it's been exciting to be part of that journey. We already have various events which have been fun - but even more would be great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! More feedback opportunities so we can continue to grow as a business!

Diligent2018-11-20

"Satisfactory"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Diligent full-time

Pros

Breakfast treats on Friday & fruit on Mondays.

Cons

High staff turn over and satisfactory management. No management works in the office on Friday’s.

Diligent2018-11-19

"Great experience at a fast growing Software Company"

Current Employee - Senior Director in London, England

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fun and international team to work with, very fast growing offering lots of opportunities, great clients to serve. Real career changer if you are hard working and want more from your day spent at work.

Cons

I've worked at Diligent for 7 years now and have taken all the challenges as opportunities to grow. There are no perfect companies to work for but I cannot fault Diligent for giving me a great career growth and 7 years of a stable job.

Diligent2018-10-15

"If you know how to be fake you’re in a great place!"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Diligent full-time

Pros

Nice location. (Some) lovely colleagues

Cons

You really need to know how to play the field here, there’s a serious political hierarchy and if you’re not friends with the right people (Ie take part in their highly booze infused events out) you’re pretty much invisible no matter how hard you work. Everyone is fake friendly to your face, and a lot of people don’t actually like each other! There are some serious allegations going on to which senior management... is completely turning a blind eye. There are clear “favourites” and management openly admits this. If you don’t mind working until the late late hours of the night, you’ll find your place here. Incompetent management with no people skills and no ability to give constructive feedback or the support you need in order to grow personally. I am completely shocked at the way they treat employees. False promises are a daily conversation! And don’t bother talking to HR as all they’re good at is finding excuses for the behaviour of the management.

Advice to Management

You need some serious people skills! It’s all good that you support growth within the company, but you need to seriously think twice before you give someone the title “manager”. Just because someone is hard working, does not give them the skill set to effectively manage a team. Stop micromanaging staff and don’t let your title get to your head! Stop all the fake reviews!

Diligent2018-10-11

"A fast growing & exciting company to work for."

Current Employee - Senior Director, Customer Success in London, England

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Diligent is growing at a very exciting rate. I've seen lots of expansion in the time I've been here (7 years) and it continues to expand all the time. If you like technology and success, this is the company for you.

Cons

The culture is work hard, play hard - this doesn't suit everyone. If you are incentivised by commission then you will do well here. If you prefer a quieter job then keep looking.

Diligent2018-08-15

"Great company to work for."

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in London, England

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked in the UK office for Diligent since 2012 and have seen a huge change in the company. From small serviced offices and about a UK headcount of 8/10 of us, we are now moving into a state of the art new building in Central London. The company encourages us all to be the best we can be and helps to develop us all through good internal leadership and training courses. It is a fast paced company that is... growing rapidly so you need to be able to keep up with the changes.

Cons

For me personally not really any to speak of.

Advice to Management

Keep the staff informed at all times of the changes and direction that the company is looking to go in.

Diligent2017-08-27

"Good experience"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Diligent full-time

Pros

Great team, all nice and fun. Aways here to help and give you great advice. They provided a good training.

Cons

Management has to be improved: you don't know to whom to speak event to report to, this became frustrating.

Diligent2017-03-09