Diligent Systems Administrator Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Diligent Systems Administrator Reviews

Updated Jun 7, 2018

1.0
Diligent CEO Brian Stafford (no image)
Brian Stafford

"Bunch of back stabbers"

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Charlotte, NC
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Diligent full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are none except that you will get paid to work your behind.

Cons

Worked at Diligent a few years back. I did not get around to writing a review for this company before but a friend asked me about the company because they have job openings. I decided to write this review to help people looking for job at this place. There are a bunch of people sweet to your face but will throw you under the bus the moment you turn around. My team lead was someone who would steal all the credit for... your work and your ideas and would throw you under the bus for his mistakes. Either upper management is just stupid that they do not see how he takes all the credit for everything or they just don't care. Our manager had a good relationship with him from last job so he sided with this team lead as well because all this happened right in front of him and he never did anything. If you care about your career don't work at Diligent

Advice to Management

I would give them advice but I don't think they care.

Diligent2018-06-07

"Contracted PMO Team left in the dark, intentionally."

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in New York, NY

I have been working at Diligent full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Could really be a great place to work if the organization stopped ignoring the incompetence of Directors and Managers.

Cons

Diligent hired implemented a new process to track projects, resources and progress within multiple departments. Several teams decided to cancel or falsely report projects as complete to keep them off the radar as progress is reported weekly to stakeholders. Several departments, decided to use their own project tracking cloud solution for projects canceled and active to circumvent the established project reporting... and accountability process. Further, teams were directed to meet weekly prior to reporting to reporting project updates and ordered that absolutely under no cicrumstances are any status reports to be submitted without prior authorization. This controlled the flow of information to the team responsible for tracking projects and resources as well as the information received and reported to stakeholders. When a team member questioned this practice, all of that team members projects were put back onto the project tracker and reported as grossly overdue.

Advice to Management

This kind of dishonesty is just one example, by several departments that is consistently rewarded because Stakeholders are completely in the dark about what is really going on.

Diligent2017-08-04