Domino Printing Reviews
97% would recommend to a friend
(123 total reviews)
99% approve of CEO
Found 123 of over 202 reviews
Updated 16 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad managers with no idea what they are doing" (in 5 reviews)
- "Complete lack of career progression unless your in 'the network'." (in 5 reviews)
- "Poor management and communication." (in 5 reviews)
- "Only negative is basic salary is potentially not as competitive as it needs to be moving forward to attractive the right calibre of people." (in 4 reviews)
- "Pay not fantastic, better is offered in cheaper to live parts of the country." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW25 Jan 2023UK Channel Operations ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsBar Hill, England
I am lucky as I have a great Manager. Domino is constantly looking for ways to make Domino a great place to work. Implemented a great Well being/Mental Health team including a Menopause policy for examples! We have implemented hybrid working (where possible) which is working well for most. The Exec team are all approachable and keen to listen to new ideas you have. They have just recently renovated the head office which is great. opportunities to buy and sell holiday, life insurance, medical insurance and access to a Green Car Scheme, I am sure I have probably missed something. There is also many avenues for career development with access to lots of on line courses on the Domino Academy.
It is a shame that group roles have a higher salary than if you work for a Channel.
- 5.016 Nov 2023Industrial Placement StudentFormer EmployeeBar Hill, England
Great and sociable team. Amazing place for a student to learn.
Company is based in Bar Hill which is in the middle of nowhere.
- 5.015 Nov 2023Industrial Placement StudentCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBar Hill, England
Everyone is very friendly and easy to get along with. The work is very interesting and engaging. Very social atmosphere. I get to work with lots of different people and collaborate with other teams quite frequently. I'm able to explore different areas and work on a wide range of projects.
There isn't much to say. I can't think of any real downsides.
- 5.09 Nov 2023Pricing SpecialistCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCambridge, England
Happy to be part of Domino. Lots of reason makes me happy to work at Domino. Good learning and carrier opportunity. Excellent work culture. Experience to global market. Hybrid working model and so many.
Being a part of global company, need to put effort to understand the business.1
- 4.013 Oct 2023SalesCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCambridge, England
Very good benefits package, including private healthcare. Good earning potential
Can be risk adverse in the company’s direction and decision making.
- 5.013 Sept 2023Graduate Test EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBar Hill, England
Great Team So much to learn Good opportunity for growth
Training is a bit rigorous but is much needed.1
- 5.01 Aug 2023Group Documentation and Translations ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearBar Hill, England
Colleagues have been very friendly, welcoming and supportive. There is a caring environment and people want to see others succeed. The work hours are set but also flexible and it's good to work hybridly. Good company benefits too.
Nothing I can think of.2
- 5.014 Jul 2023R&D ManagerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearCambridge, England
Good people Friendly and supportive environment Stimulating work Development opportunities Ambitious goals Flexibility and work-life balance
Some resistance to change and adapt - victim of its own success to some extent.2
- 4.011 Jul 2023Sales AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBar Hill, England
Great atmosphere and fantastic canteen with lots of variety!
A lot of people now work from home
Domino Printing Reviews FAQs
Domino Printing has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 202 reviews left anonymously by employees. 97% of employees would recommend working at Domino Printing to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
97% of Domino Printing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Domino Printing 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.