Duedil Business Development Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Business Development Manager

5.0
Justin Fitzpatrick

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Felt Right at Home Immediately, Haven't Looked Back Since!"

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Excellent team, excellent leadership, and an excellent product.
    -Great company culture; everyone onboard believes in the mission, believes in the potential, and works hard to achieve that vision

Cons

-Typical pains of a start-up; not everything is perfect, and the product still has a long ways to go. The programming team is top notch and addresses this every day, but it is not yet a perfect fit for all businesses. As such, the sales process is a grind and not for a salesperson looking for an easy sell

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture despite the rapid growth and expansion of the team. Its the little things that make DueDil so special, and keep the team so motivated.

6 Oct 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We will do our best to maintain that culture, so that you can keep focusing on achieving our mission!

2. "Great culture and product, work hard and play hard!"

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Good base salary for the industry
    - Culture is fantastic: management really looks after employees and want to make sure people are happy
    - Office is full of smart people ready to help even if they have nothing to gain from it.
    - Big investment in people
    - Management mixes with employees which creates a good atmosphere
    - Marketing team super active to generate leads for sales
    - Startup culture but company has a proper structure/workflows
    - free Friday lunch and free booze!
    -2017 is the year, probably the best time to join Duedil as we are in hyper growth so lots of progression opportunities

Cons

- be prepared to work long hours if you want to succeed, this job won't be right for you if you just want to clock in and clock out. You need to be engaged ( I wouldn't qualify that as a bad thing but it's the only appropriate place I can mention it)
    - sales cycle can be longer than what management thinks
    - looks like some issues happened in the past meaning low morale amongst employees that have been in the company for longer. However management has taken good steps to fix these issues and I am happy with what I have seen since I have joined.
    - inbound leads not always allocated fairly

Advice to Management

- internal communications should be improved
    - it's great to assume your team should be accountable but some aren't so pay attention to it and take the necessary steps to bring the focus back.

2 Mar 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and advice.
    Focus and communication are definitely high on our priority list at the moment, and we will look at everything else you have highlighted as... More

"Rewarding work and fantastic culture"

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

DueDil is a fantastic place to build new skills and learn. I have been at the company 6 months and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the team. You really feel like you can have a direct impact on the business as it grows. Whilst management and my peers are all friendly, approachable and fun!

Cons

None for me personally. Although the pace of change in a fast growing tech business may not be for all!

Advice to Management

Keep the culture and focus on team/individuals development as we grow.

2 Mar 2017 – HR Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback and advice.
    The culture is definitely something we take seriously and endeavour to maintain through ongoing growth.