Duedil Marketing Reviews

Updated 15 Jan 2021

4.0
Duedil CEO Justin Fitzpatrick (no image)
Justin Fitzpatrick

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company and culture

15 Jan 2021 - Product Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generally the culture was great and the company was filled with some incredibly intelligent and ambitious people.

Cons

Fairly typical cons of a startup culture (to go along with many of the benefits) - sometimes long hours etc.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Toxic blame culture

21 Dec 2020 - Marketing in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free snacks but struggle with anything else

Cons

Management constantly lacks successful execution of any kind at a strategic high level and at departmental level which is evidenced in their constant quarterly under performance and what seems like constant fight/ struggle to raise money.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Supportive and ambitious

6 Nov 2019 - Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Before joining DueDil, I had received two job offers - I chose DueDil over the other company because during the interview process I sensed that the people were authentic, down-to-earth and had each other's backs and that's exactly how things have played out. In my own role I can say that the company has given me the opportunity to run with the ball and take on responsibilities outside of my initial remit. In under a year I've gained a wealth of new experiences and had the opportunity to work with senior management and board members. Benefits are pretty standard, including free lunch on a Friday, Vitality healthcare etc. Six month probation period and three month notice period - but that seems to fairly common these days. Office closes over Christmas which is great, nothing worse than commuting in on the 27th December and being sent home at noon.

Cons

Hours are 9 to 6, but there's some flexibility (you won't have to beg for time off for a dentist appointment like some places). There's been a lot of changes in the company and things are moving fast which creates opportunities, but also raises expectations. Ambitious plans are good, but success always comes down to having the enough time and enough investment.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company

17 Mar 2016 - Marketing in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people. Everyone who works at DueDil is kind/funny/smart. I've made some close friends there. It's also a challenging place to work, in a good way. You really have to bring your A game. It's also great that the CEO is really relatable and makes an effort to know everyone, listen to them, and keep the team in the loop so we don't feel like we're not important enough to be let in on company direction. I had that a lot in my last job. Free lunches are obviously a plus.

Cons

Sometimes things I worked on never came into fruition, which was frustrating. A lot going on, with competing priorities. Different people feeling right at the same time, with completely different opinions about what is "right". It caused some friction when it came to making decisions. Kind of the issue you get in a meritocracy but still better than bureaucracy.

5 people found this review helpful
  5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fantastic culture and vision

31 May 2017 - Senior Marketing Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture: There is definitely a DueDil family vibe in the office and the team organise lots of events and activities to bring us all together - Fantastic product: DueDil is changing the way companies market, sell and conduct due diligence. It's very exciting to apart of the journey so early on - Recruitment Process: Best process I've ever gone through. Ginni, the internal recruiter, really looked after me all the way through. I was extremely impressed by the efficiency.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's a downside but if you're looking to work at DueDil be prepared to be working in a start-up environment, take accountability and get your hands dirty.

1 person found this review helpful

Duedil Response

HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the team, getting your hands dirty and making an impact!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews