Duedil Reviews

Updated Feb 10, 2022

Found 43 of over 47 reviews

4.0
Duedil CEO Justin Fitzpatrick (no image)
Justin Fitzpatrick

57 Comments

Tech

207.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Duedil~929990
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0

Great culture

Feb 10, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Free lunch every friday -Free fruits and snacks -Great team vibe -friendly

Cons

-not flexible with working hours

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

When a startup is too long in the tooth to call themselves a startup

Oct 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

The Product - It was a great tool.

Cons

Company falling apart at the seams with no drive to win business or sales focus

3. 4.0
    Current Employee

Senior Devops

Jul 25, 2021 - Devops Engineer in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great to work in and company

Cons

Team working is lacking in some aspects

4. 2.0
    Former Employee

Sadly not somewhere I would recommend

Jul 5, 2021 - EAM in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and team spirit An exciting core mission, to help small businesses access finance by removing friction in digital lending and create competition outside of the large high street banks

Cons

Unfortunately the company is let down in my view by poor management at the senior level, and I would not wish any one close to me to have to rely on this exec team to support my career. I would recommend to anyone looking for an entry level position for a few years, but sadly it's not somewhere to achieve long term success

4 people found this review helpful
  5. 4.0

Friendly and creative environment

Jun 24, 2021 - Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

smart colleagues good culture friendly environment

Cons

not as agile as it could be to take advantage of the opportunities

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Not good for your mental health

Jul 14, 2021 - Enterprise Account Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting pitch + colleagues but struggle with anything else

Cons

As mentioned below this is not a great career move. The environment is stressful/ blameful from the top down and not in a productive sense but from a, "we can't miss another quarter as our investors are pressurising us and won't give us more money." Sales is an individual sport but the concept of support from marketing, SDRs, BDRs, partnership network is none existent. EVERYTHING is reliant on you and don't expect any support/ encouragement from leadership if you're off target. When you combine that with a niche product ,which hasn't developed in years along with other product failures, your TAM is extremely slim but strangely in my time this still resulted in raised targets. The road is littered with former employees not just from sales (check Linkedin) due to all the reasons mentioned above and more. Don't be surprised if you see some more positive reviews quickly appear after mine. HR are pretty on it with muddying the water..... I'd advise to get concrete answers on: 1. close won rate? 2. how many EAM have hit target over the previous 4 quarters? 3. What product devs have happened over the past year? 4. What has the turnover of EAM been? 5. Average deal cycle? 6. Split between leads + self generated? 7. What level of quota did the top EAM hit? 8. WHAT IS THEIR SITUATION WITH FUNDING?

1 person found this review helpful

Duedil Response

Miss

First of all, thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that you felt like you could not speak on some of the points that you have raised. One of the things we are passionate about is that we take all feedback seriously and we work to make things better for everyone concerned. I would like to clarify some of the points that you have made You mentioned that you were with us for 3 years, in that time yes you will have seen the move away from SDR led sales, we purposely made the decision to hire Enterprise level Account Managers who could operate at C-suite level with all the challenges that that brings. I won’t lie, like many companies we have had products that we have tried and decided were not in our best interest to pursue, you will have seen our recent focus on KYB for Life and the validation that is getting within the market. Product development is a key focus for us for the future and whilst it’s not always been perfect, it has become a mainstay of our focus for the long term. With regards to more reviews appearing, we do ask people at exit interviews to add their thoughts to Glassdoor, good or bad especially if there is something that on reflection they felt we should know. So, once again, thank you for your responses!

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great company and culture

Jan 15, 2021 - Product Marketing Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Generally the culture was great and the company was filled with some incredibly intelligent and ambitious people.

Cons

Fairly typical cons of a startup culture (to go along with many of the benefits) - sometimes long hours etc.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company, great leadership, great culture

Dec 26, 2020 - Enterprise Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Where the company is going (API driven). This is hugely setting up the company for success in the long term - Very smart people - Great management (and very human) - Great Culture - Very relevant Business Model and Value Proposition

Cons

- Experienced none at this point

9. 1.0

Toxic blame culture

Dec 21, 2020 - Marketing in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free snacks but struggle with anything else

Cons

Management constantly lacks successful execution of any kind at a strategic high level and at departmental level which is evidenced in their constant quarterly under performance and what seems like constant fight/ struggle to raise money.

4 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

A great 'family' business that finally understands its customers

Jan 28, 2020 - Product Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lovely company with great office atmosphere and team spirit. Working at DueDil feels like being part of a family. Diverse and likeable staff. Nice offices in a great location. Some meaty engineering challenges to get stuck in to, particularly if you like data. After a few years of searching, DueDil finally understands its value proposition and ideal customers, as evidenced by recent success in the British Banking Awards.

Cons

As mentioned above, it took DueDil a few years to fully understand its value proposition and target markets. Some of the early investors were disappointed and fund raising was an ever-present concern, leading to high staff turnover at times. Management has since done a great job in right-sizing the ambition and building a more sustainable story. At the time I left, there wasn't a lot of career development runway ahead of me.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews

Duedil Reviews FAQs

Duedil has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Duedil to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Duedil employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Duedil. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

80% of Duedil employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Duedil 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Duedil Job Seekers