Duedil Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.7
Justin Fitzpatrick
  1. "Anonymous"

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic culture in the office - very friendly, unpretentious and warm environment. Great benefits and support from the management. Great place for personal and professional development; tonnes of opportunities to explore different areas of the business and get involved in exciting projects. Your work feels valued and rewarded.

Cons

Due to the nature of a startup there are areas lacking structure and protocols; however, this will come with time as the business grows. Working hours are quite long.

Advice to Management

Perhaps reconsider the working hours, or at least for the summer period.

Duedil2019-03-18
  2. "Great culture"

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

Great culture and room to develop

Cons

Change in strategy came a little late in the game but it paid off and is selling very well.

Duedil2019-02-18
  3. "A great place for growth"

Former Employee - Head of in London, England

I worked at Duedil full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I learned more and grew more in my four years at DueDil than any other period of my life. I feel very fortunate to have been a part of such a driven, purposeful, capable, and growth-minded team. The opportunities presented and earned at DueDil changed the trajectory of my career and I will always be grateful for that. DueDil provides a results-oriented, meritocratic environment. With a necessary and meaningful mission...

Cons

- It's a tough market to compete in, but that challenge (when approached with the right mindset and tools) leads to advanced personal and collective growth

Advice to Management

Maintain focus on building a 10x product. Protect and enhance the culture and distribution teams, but continue and accelerate the focus on the product.

Duedil2018-12-19

"Great place to work, great people and great culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Everyone really passionate about what they do and the mission of the company -Great mix of people, from different countries, which brings a great culture and environment to work in -HR is really great for a company of this size -Equality is a big focus. -Free lunch on a Friday! -Company growing

Cons

-Some of the benefits could be improved -

Advice to Management

Don't change the setup, it is working really well in terms of culture. One of the nicest companies I have worked for. Everyone is genuinely happy to come to work

Duedil2018-02-14

February 16, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We will do our best to maintain the culture, so that you can keep focusing your passion on what you do and the mission!

5. "Great team and product"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Really smart employees and a fun place to work

Cons

Like any startup, moves at a fast pace

Duedil2018-01-22

January 29, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so happy you are enjoying being part of the team.

6. "Felt Right at Home Immediately, Haven't Looked Back Since!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Excellent team, excellent leadership, and an excellent product. -Great company culture; everyone onboard believes in the mission, believes in the potential, and works hard to achieve that vision

Cons

-Typical pains of a start-up; not everything is perfect, and the product still has a long ways to go. The programming team is top notch and addresses this every day, but it is not yet a perfect fit for all businesses. As such, the sales process is a grind and not for a salesperson looking for an easy sell

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture despite the rapid growth and expansion of the team. Its the little things that make DueDil so special, and keep the team so motivated.

Duedil2017-10-04

October 6, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We will do our best to maintain that culture, so that you can keep focusing on achieving our mission!

"Fantastic culture and vision"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great culture: There is definitely a DueDil family vibe in the office and the team organise lots of events and activities to bring us all together - Fantastic product: DueDil is changing the way companies market, sell and conduct due diligence. It's very exciting to apart of the journey so early on - Recruitment Process: Best process I've ever gone through. Ginni, the internal recruiter, really looked after me all...

Cons

I wouldn't say it's a downside but if you're looking to work at DueDil be prepared to be working in a start-up environment, take accountability and get your hands dirty.

Advice to Management

As DueDil grows, ensure the culture stays the same.

Duedil2017-05-31

June 2, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the team, getting your hands dirty and making an impact!

8. "SDR"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

- Great culture and office - Great training and general investment in staff - Very strong product and tech team - Collaborative sales team

Cons

- Pay is not fantastic

Advice to Management

Nothing at present.

Duedil2017-04-24

May 11, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the team.

9. "Great place to work a lot of challenges and fun along the way"

Current Employee - Software Developer in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great product - Technically challenging environment - Solid technical base built for growth - Fun place to work with great people

Cons

There are non-technical areas where it's hard to have your say as that's being dictated by the senior management. There is some sense of secrecy sometimes and communication top to bottom sometimes is lacking.

Duedil2017-03-07

May 11, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you are still enjoying being part of the team after several years, and appreciate your constructive feedback about communication. We are lucky to have you on the team.

10. "Great culture and product, work hard and play hard!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Good base salary for the industry - Culture is fantastic: management really looks after employees and want to make sure people are happy - Office is full of smart people ready to help even if they have nothing to gain from it. - Big investment in people - Management mixes with employees which creates a good atmosphere - Marketing team super active to generate leads for sales - Startup culture but company has a...

Cons

- be prepared to work long hours if you want to succeed, this job won't be right for you if you just want to clock in and clock out. You need to be engaged ( I wouldn't qualify that as a bad thing but it's the only appropriate place I can mention it) - sales cycle can be longer than what management thinks - looks like some issues happened in the past meaning low morale amongst employees that have been in the company...

Advice to Management

- internal communications should be improved - it's great to assume your team should be accountable but some aren't so pay attention to it and take the necessary steps to bring the focus back.

Duedil2017-02-23

March 2, 2017HR Manager

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and advice. Focus and communication are definitely high on our priority list at the moment, and we will look at everything else you have highlighted as well.

Found 28 reviews