Duedil Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Duedil Reviews

Updated Nov 6, 2019

4.6
Duedil CEO Justin Fitzpatrick (no image)
Justin Fitzpatrick

"Love it"

Current Employee - SDR in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

Perfect work life balance- cultivate a culture of independence. Clear path of progression

Cons

Pay could be more competitive including benefits

Advice to Management

at its current size it should be more institutionalised

Duedil2018-02-20
  2. "Great team and product"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Really smart employees and a fun place to work

Cons

Like any startup, moves at a fast pace

Duedil2018-01-22
  3. "Felt Right at Home Immediately, Haven't Looked Back Since!"

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Excellent team, excellent leadership, and an excellent product. -Great company culture; everyone onboard believes in the mission, believes in the potential, and works hard to achieve that vision

Cons

-Typical pains of a start-up; not everything is perfect, and the product still has a long ways to go. The programming team is top notch and addresses this every day, but it is not yet a perfect fit for all businesses. As such, the sales process is a grind and not for a salesperson looking for an easy sell

Advice to Management

Maintain the culture despite the rapid growth and expansion of the team. Its the little things that make DueDil so special, and keep the team so motivated.

Duedil2017-10-04
  4. "Great company to work for!"

I have been working at Duedil full-time

Pros

Great team and culture Interesting and powerful product

Cons

I can't think of any !

Duedil2017-10-11

"Fantastic culture and vision"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great culture: There is definitely a DueDil family vibe in the office and the team organise lots of events and activities to bring us all together - Fantastic product: DueDil is changing the way companies market, sell and conduct due diligence. It's very exciting to apart of the journey so early on - Recruitment Process: Best process I've ever gone through. Ginni, the internal recruiter, really looked after me... all the way through. I was extremely impressed by the efficiency.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's a downside but if you're looking to work at DueDil be prepared to be working in a start-up environment, take accountability and get your hands dirty.

Advice to Management

As DueDil grows, ensure the culture stays the same.

Duedil2017-05-31
  6. "SDR"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

- Great culture and office - Great training and general investment in staff - Very strong product and tech team - Collaborative sales team

Cons

- Pay is not fantastic

Advice to Management

Nothing at present.

Duedil2017-04-24
  7. "Great place to work a lot of challenges and fun along the way"

Current Employee - Software Developer in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great product - Technically challenging environment - Solid technical base built for growth - Fun place to work with great people

Cons

There are non-technical areas where it's hard to have your say as that's being dictated by the senior management. There is some sense of secrecy sometimes and communication top to bottom sometimes is lacking.

Duedil2017-03-07
  8. "Great culture and product, work hard and play hard!"

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Good base salary for the industry - Culture is fantastic: management really looks after employees and want to make sure people are happy - Office is full of smart people ready to help even if they have nothing to gain from it. - Big investment in people - Management mixes with employees which creates a good atmosphere - Marketing team super active to generate leads for sales - Startup culture but company has... a proper structure/workflows - free Friday lunch and free booze! -2017 is the year, probably the best time to join Duedil as we are in hyper growth so lots of progression opportunities

Cons

- be prepared to work long hours if you want to succeed, this job won't be right for you if you just want to clock in and clock out. You need to be engaged ( I wouldn't qualify that as a bad thing but it's the only appropriate place I can mention it) - sales cycle can be longer than what management thinks - looks like some issues happened in the past meaning low morale amongst employees that have been in the... company for longer. However management has taken good steps to fix these issues and I am happy with what I have seen since I have joined. - inbound leads not always allocated fairly

Advice to Management

- internal communications should be improved - it's great to assume your team should be accountable but some aren't so pay attention to it and take the necessary steps to bring the focus back.

Duedil2017-02-23
  9. "Hard work but great opportunity"

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

DueDil is full of passionate, driven people and a great team environment. As a growing business there is tons of opportunity for taking on new challenges and personal development.

Cons

As a fast growing business, there's definitely a lot of work to get done and the pace is quick, so environment might not be for everyone. But if you are driven to build something it's not a negative.

Duedil2017-02-03

"Rewarding work and fantastic culture"

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

DueDil is a fantastic place to build new skills and learn. I have been at the company 6 months and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the team. You really feel like you can have a direct impact on the business as it grows. Whilst management and my peers are all friendly, approachable and fun!

Cons

None for me personally. Although the pace of change in a fast growing tech business may not be for all!

Advice to Management

Keep the culture and focus on team/individuals development as we grow.

Duedil2017-01-16