Duedil Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Duedil Reviews

Updated 19 Sep 2019

Found 29 reviews

4.7
Duedil CEO Justin Fitzpatrick (no image)
Justin Fitzpatrick
  1. "Great company to work for!"

I have been working at Duedil full-time

Pros

Great team and culture Interesting and powerful product

Cons

I can't think of any !

Duedil2017-10-11

October 13, 2017VP People

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you are passionate about the product and enjoying being part of the team!

"Fantastic culture and vision"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great culture: There is definitely a DueDil family vibe in the office and the team organise lots of events and activities to bring us all together - Fantastic product: DueDil is changing the way companies market, sell and conduct due diligence. It's very exciting to apart of the journey so early on - Recruitment Process: Best process I've ever gone through. Ginni, the internal recruiter, really looked after me... all the way through. I was extremely impressed by the efficiency.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's a downside but if you're looking to work at DueDil be prepared to be working in a start-up environment, take accountability and get your hands dirty.

Advice to Management

As DueDil grows, ensure the culture stays the same.

Duedil2017-05-31

June 2, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the team, getting your hands dirty and making an impact!

3. "SDR"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

- Great culture and office - Great training and general investment in staff - Very strong product and tech team - Collaborative sales team

Cons

- Pay is not fantastic

Advice to Management

Nothing at present.

Duedil2017-04-24

May 11, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the team.

4. "Great place to work a lot of challenges and fun along the way"

Current Employee - Software Developer in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great product - Technically challenging environment - Solid technical base built for growth - Fun place to work with great people

Cons

There are non-technical areas where it's hard to have your say as that's being dictated by the senior management. There is some sense of secrecy sometimes and communication top to bottom sometimes is lacking.

Duedil2017-03-07

May 11, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you are still enjoying being part of the team after several years, and appreciate your constructive feedback about communication. We are lucky to have you on the team.

5. "Great culture and product, work hard and play hard!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Good base salary for the industry - Culture is fantastic: management really looks after employees and want to make sure people are happy - Office is full of smart people ready to help even if they have nothing to gain from it. - Big investment in people - Management mixes with employees which creates a good atmosphere - Marketing team super active to generate leads for sales - Startup culture but company has... a proper structure/workflows - free Friday lunch and free booze! -2017 is the year, probably the best time to join Duedil as we are in hyper growth so lots of progression opportunities

Cons

- be prepared to work long hours if you want to succeed, this job won't be right for you if you just want to clock in and clock out. You need to be engaged ( I wouldn't qualify that as a bad thing but it's the only appropriate place I can mention it) - sales cycle can be longer than what management thinks - looks like some issues happened in the past meaning low morale amongst employees that have been in the... company for longer. However management has taken good steps to fix these issues and I am happy with what I have seen since I have joined. - inbound leads not always allocated fairly

Advice to Management

- internal communications should be improved - it's great to assume your team should be accountable but some aren't so pay attention to it and take the necessary steps to bring the focus back.

Duedil2017-02-23

March 2, 2017HR Manager

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and advice. Focus and communication are definitely high on our priority list at the moment, and we will look at everything else you have highlighted as well.

6. "Hard work but great opportunity"

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

DueDil is full of passionate, driven people and a great team environment. As a growing business there is tons of opportunity for taking on new challenges and personal development.

Cons

As a fast growing business, there's definitely a lot of work to get done and the pace is quick, so environment might not be for everyone. But if you are driven to build something it's not a negative.

Duedil2017-02-03

May 11, 2017HR Manager

Thank you so much for your review, and honest feedback about the pros and cons of our high growth environment.

"Rewarding work and fantastic culture"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

DueDil is a fantastic place to build new skills and learn. I have been at the company 6 months and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the team. You really feel like you can have a direct impact on the business as it grows. Whilst management and my peers are all friendly, approachable and fun!

Cons

None for me personally. Although the pace of change in a fast growing tech business may not be for all!

Advice to Management

Keep the culture and focus on team/individuals development as we grow.

Duedil2017-01-16

March 2, 2017HR Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback and advice. The culture is definitely something we take seriously and endeavour to maintain through ongoing growth.

"First year working in Engineering"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

Highly skilled team - a lot can be learnt from code reviews or just asking questions Great culture across the company 10% time to work on something that interests you Open to adopting new technology Lots of opportunities to learn (weekly talks, conferences, courses or books) Product managers and designers value your opinion

Cons

Drive to release features as often as possible may cause a small amount of stress at the end of a quarter. Lots of input into new features across the company can be a great thing but some people may prefer to have less change

Advice to Management

Keep the great culture as the company grows and keep the goals and ambitions high!

Duedil2016-12-13
  9. "Great Culture and working environment + carrier opportunities"

Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Great Culture and working environment + carrier opportunities !

Cons

None so far (as far as engineering goes, and didn't hear anything bad about other departments).

Duedil2016-12-13

"An amazing company to work for"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

This has been an amazing company to work for and I'm really happy I joined. Everyone is incredibly helpful and competent at what they do. Not exaggerating when I say it's the best job I've had!

Cons

My only regret is a long commute, but that's not on the company

Duedil2016-11-22