Duedil Reviews

Updated 28 Jan 2020

4.5
Duedil CEO Justin Fitzpatrick (no image)
Justin Fitzpatrick

"Great place to work, great people and great culture!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Everyone really passionate about what they do and the mission of the company -Great mix of people, from different countries, which brings a great culture and environment to work in -HR is really great for a company of this size -Equality is a big focus. -Free lunch on a Friday! -Company growing

Cons

-Some of the benefits could be improved -

February 16, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We will do our best to maintain the culture, so that you can keep focusing your passion on what you do and the mission!

"Love it"

4.0
    Current Employee - SDR in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

Perfect work life balance- cultivate a culture of independence. Clear path of progression

Cons

Pay could be more competitive including benefits

March 1, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your feedback and advice. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We look forward to having you progress with us as we continue to grow.

3. "Great team and product"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Really smart employees and a fun place to work

Cons

Like any startup, moves at a fast pace

January 29, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so happy you are enjoying being part of the team.

4. "Felt Right at Home Immediately, Haven't Looked Back Since!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Excellent team, excellent leadership, and an excellent product. -Great company culture; everyone onboard believes in the mission, believes in the potential, and works hard to achieve that vision

Cons

-Typical pains of a start-up; not everything is perfect, and the product still has a long ways to go. The programming team is top notch and addresses this every day, but it is not yet a perfect fit for all businesses. As such, the sales process is a grind and not for a salesperson looking for an easy sell

October 6, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We will do our best to maintain that culture, so that you can keep focusing on achieving our mission!

5. "Great company to work for!"

4.0

I have been working at Duedil full-time

Pros

Great team and culture Interesting and powerful product

Cons

I can't think of any !

October 13, 2017VP People

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you are passionate about the product and enjoying being part of the team!

"Fantastic culture and vision"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great culture: There is definitely a DueDil family vibe in the office and the team organise lots of events and activities to bring us all together - Fantastic product: DueDil is changing the way companies market, sell and conduct due diligence. It's very exciting to apart of the journey so early on - Recruitment Process: Best process I've ever gone through. Ginni, the internal recruiter, really looked after me all the way through. I was extremely impressed by the efficiency.

Cons

I wouldn't say it's a downside but if you're looking to work at DueDil be prepared to be working in a start-up environment, take accountability and get your hands dirty.

June 2, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the team, getting your hands dirty and making an impact!

7. "SDR"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

- Great culture and office - Great training and general investment in staff - Very strong product and tech team - Collaborative sales team

Cons

- Pay is not fantastic

May 11, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the team.

8. "Great place to work a lot of challenges and fun along the way"

Current Employee - Software Developer in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Great product - Technically challenging environment - Solid technical base built for growth - Fun place to work with great people

Cons

There are non-technical areas where it's hard to have your say as that's being dictated by the senior management. There is some sense of secrecy sometimes and communication top to bottom sometimes is lacking.

May 11, 2017HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you are still enjoying being part of the team after several years, and appreciate your constructive feedback about communication. We are lucky to have you on the team.

9. "Great culture and product, work hard and play hard!"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Good base salary for the industry - Culture is fantastic: management really looks after employees and want to make sure people are happy - Office is full of smart people ready to help even if they have nothing to gain from it. - Big investment in people - Management mixes with employees which creates a good atmosphere - Marketing team super active to generate leads for sales - Startup culture but company has a proper structure/workflows - free Friday lunch and free booze! -2017 is the year, probably the best time to join Duedil as we are in hyper growth so lots of progression opportunities

Cons

- be prepared to work long hours if you want to succeed, this job won't be right for you if you just want to clock in and clock out. You need to be engaged ( I wouldn't qualify that as a bad thing but it's the only appropriate place I can mention it) - sales cycle can be longer than what management thinks - looks like some issues happened in the past meaning low morale amongst employees that have been in the company for longer. However management has taken good steps to fix these issues and I am happy with what I have seen since I have joined. - inbound leads not always allocated fairly

March 2, 2017HR Manager

Thank you so much for your honest feedback and advice. Focus and communication are definitely high on our priority list at the moment, and we will look at everything else you have highlighted as well.

10. "Hard work but great opportunity"

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

DueDil is full of passionate, driven people and a great team environment. As a growing business there is tons of opportunity for taking on new challenges and personal development.

Cons

As a fast growing business, there's definitely a lot of work to get done and the pace is quick, so environment might not be for everyone. But if you are driven to build something it's not a negative.

May 11, 2017HR Manager

Thank you so much for your review, and honest feedback about the pros and cons of our high growth environment.

Found 33 reviews