Duedil Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Duedil Reviews

Updated 19 Sep 2019

Found 29 reviews

4.7
Duedil CEO Justin Fitzpatrick (no image)
Justin Fitzpatrick

"Great opportunity to grow and play a part"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

Working with brilliant people who are all extremely driven, but also generally helpful and approachable. Tech Friday’s and other regular company-wide talks are generally pretty awesome. You learn a lot, everyday. They care about professional development of staff and general welfare. DueDil employees are coveted by other companies (esp. developers) for a reason- working there will further your career. CEO and... other senior leaders are always available and happy to chat. Genuine culture of innovation, always looking a number of steps ahead when it comes to solving problems or finding ways of doing things. Relaxed office environment and staff are treated like adults (eg. no one keeps time, unless you’re underperforming). Very transparent organisation, team is kept informed of what’s going on.

Cons

Can be stressful at times, esp. when projects are coming to crunch time, though this is probably not unique to them. Rarely time to ‘cool off’; the trade-off of working at a startup and playing a major part is that you’re always looking to the next thing and you don’t have the luxury of resting on your laurels.

Advice to Management

There could be a little more consultation on some decisions re. direction/projects.

Duedil2016-08-02

"Simply the best!"

Sales in London, England

I have been working at Duedil for less than a year

Pros

Smart people, communicative and strong leadership, real sense of building something great, tastey free lunches, great camaraderie and potential to grow.

Cons

Genuinely can't think of anything particularly substantial , sorry!

Advice to Management

Keep on going - you guys are awesome!

Duedil2016-06-20

"Great company"

Marketing in London, England

I worked at Duedil

Pros

The people. Everyone who works at DueDil is kind/funny/smart. I've made some close friends there. It's also a challenging place to work, in a good way. You really have to bring your A game. It's also great that the CEO is really relatable and makes an effort to know everyone, listen to them, and keep the team in the loop so we don't feel like we're not important enough to be let in on company direction. I had that a... lot in my last job. Free lunches are obviously a plus.

Cons

Sometimes things I worked on never came into fruition, which was frustrating. A lot going on, with competing priorities. Different people feeling right at the same time, with completely different opinions about what is "right". It caused some friction when it came to making decisions. Kind of the issue you get in a meritocracy but still better than bureaucracy.

Advice to Management

As you grow don't lose the DueDil culture!!!!

Duedil2016-03-17

"average company, average HR .... Sales/ Account Manager"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the company is very fast pacing, high targets...and a lot of attrition . after reading what my colleagues had posted about the company, I wonder whether they are honest reviews or reviews posted by the HR team.

Cons

I still remember when I interviewed with them.... it took me 3 weeks to schedule an interview, basically bc HR did have any free slots in their calendar even though they send me a link greenhouse to book the interview... why the hell would you send your so called available times, if you do not really update it. I have been working for 1+ yr, and currently looking into alternatives to leave the company as soon as... possible.

Duedil2015-10-28

"Best startup to work for with great goals, work ethic, aspirations and results!"

in London, England

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

By far the best company I have worked for, the teams are driven, determined to succeed and have a great working culture. They spend a lot of time in ensuring they hire the right people, so that they can scale and grow and not lose its culture. Management is seen every day, they are approachable and take on your thoughts and input.

Cons

None what-so ever - I love DueDil the company, the culture and all of the staff!

Advice to Management

As we scale there is worry that one day this culture might disappear, please don't forget that!

Duedil2015-08-21

"Business Development"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Collaboration Dynamic team and work Energetic environment Great career development Meritocracy Fun Great people Visionary leadership Huge personal growth opps

Cons

The free lunch has made me put on weight. And sometimes the coffee machine is broken.

Duedil2015-07-06

"The dream company"

in London, England

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Fun Efficient Innovative Bright minded Always open to new ideas Flexible Always cater to the employees needs

Cons

None that I can think of.

Duedil2015-05-14

"Efficient and fun company"

Intern in London, England

I worked at Duedil for less than a year

Pros

Manager took us for lunch every day

Cons

Very office based roles, and computer based

Duedil2015-05-04
  9. "Ambitious & purpose driven company with lots of talented people"

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

- The company is extremely purpose driven. There's a clear mission driving what they're building and it's one that deeply matters for the economy. - They're trying to solve challenging problems, which gives a lot of room for career growth and learning, especially for software engineering, data and product roles - The company really cares about the people working there and you will leave having made lasting... friendships - There's SO many smart, talented, hard working people at Duedil - CEO is a natural leader

Cons

- The company was still finding its bearings and with that came a lot of execution uncertainty around the product

Duedil2018-08-22

Duedil Response

September 11, 2018CEO

Thanks for the feedback and the vote of confidence! Giving people a reason to get out of bed in the morning is so important. Early on I thought of growth as something you did for your board and investors, but having seen the talent and drive of people in our business I now know that ...

Found 29 reviews