- Work/Life Balance
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
- Comp & Benefits
- Senior Management
By far the best company I have worked for, the teams are driven, determined to succeed and have a great working culture.
They spend a lot of time in ensuring they hire the right people, so that they can scale and grow and not lose its culture.
Management is seen every day, they are approachable and take on your thoughts and input.
None what-so ever - I love DueDil the company, the culture and all of the staff!
Advice to Management
As we scale there is worry that one day this culture might disappear, please don't forget that!
Dynamic team and work
Great career development
Huge personal growth opps
The free lunch has made me put on weight. And sometimes the coffee machine is broken.
Always open to new ideas
Always cater to the employees needs
None that I can think of.
I worked at Duedil (Less than a year)
Manager took us for lunch every day
Very office based roles, and computer based
I worked at Duedil full-time
- The company is extremely purpose driven. There's a clear mission driving what they're building and it's one that deeply matters for the economy.
- They're trying to solve challenging problems, which gives a lot of room for career growth and learning, especially for software engineering, data and product roles
- The company really cares about the people working there and you will leave having made lasting friendships
- There's SO many smart, talented, hard working people at Duedil
- CEO is a natural leader
- The company was still finding its bearings and with that came a lot of execution uncertainty around the product
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?