Duedil Reviews

Updated 15 Jan 2021

4.4
Duedil CEO Justin Fitzpatrick (no image)
Justin Fitzpatrick
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rewarding work and fantastic culture

16 Jan 2017 - Business Development Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

DueDil is a fantastic place to build new skills and learn. I have been at the company 6 months and have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the team. You really feel like you can have a direct impact on the business as it grows. Whilst management and my peers are all friendly, approachable and fun!

Cons

None for me personally. Although the pace of change in a fast growing tech business may not be for all!

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback and advice. The culture is definitely something we take seriously and endeavour to maintain through ongoing growth.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Hard work but great opportunity

3 Feb 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

DueDil is full of passionate, driven people and a great team environment. As a growing business there is tons of opportunity for taking on new challenges and personal development.

Cons

As a fast growing business, there's definitely a lot of work to get done and the pace is quick, so environment might not be for everyone. But if you are driven to build something it's not a negative.

HR Manager

Thank you so much for your review, and honest feedback about the pros and cons of our high growth environment.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work a lot of challenges and fun along the way

7 Mar 2017 - Software Developer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great product - Technically challenging environment - Solid technical base built for growth - Fun place to work with great people

Cons

There are non-technical areas where it's hard to have your say as that's being dictated by the senior management. There is some sense of secrecy sometimes and communication top to bottom sometimes is lacking.

HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled you are still enjoying being part of the team after several years, and appreciate your constructive feedback about communication. We are lucky to have you on the team.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

An amazing company to work for

22 Nov 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

This has been an amazing company to work for and I'm really happy I joined. Everyone is incredibly helpful and competent at what they do. Not exaggerating when I say it's the best job I've had!

Cons

My only regret is a long commute, but that's not on the company

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Simply the best!

20 Jun 2016 - Sales in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people, communicative and strong leadership, real sense of building something great, tastey free lunches, great camaraderie and potential to grow.

Cons

Genuinely can't think of anything particularly substantial , sorry!

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Business Development

6 Jul 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Collaboration Dynamic team and work Energetic environment Great career development Meritocracy Fun Great people Visionary leadership Huge personal growth opps

Cons

The free lunch has made me put on weight. And sometimes the coffee machine is broken.

3 people found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

average company, average HR .... Sales/ Account Manager

28 Oct 2015 - Sales in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

the company is very fast pacing, high targets...and a lot of attrition . after reading what my colleagues had posted about the company, I wonder whether they are honest reviews or reviews posted by the HR team.

Cons

I still remember when I interviewed with them.... it took me 3 weeks to schedule an interview, basically bc HR did have any free slots in their calendar even though they send me a link greenhouse to book the interview... why the hell would you send your so called available times, if you do not really update it. I have been working for 1+ yr, and currently looking into alternatives to leave the company as soon as possible.

11 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Great Culture and working environment + carrier opportunities

13 Dec 2016 - Engineer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Culture and working environment + carrier opportunities !

Cons

None so far (as far as engineering goes, and didn't hear anything bad about other departments).

9. 5.0

SDR

24 Apr 2017 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture and office - Great training and general investment in staff - Very strong product and tech team - Collaborative sales team

Cons

- Pay is not fantastic

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and review. We are so glad you are enjoying being a part of the team.

10. 5.0

The dream company

13 May 2015 -  in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun Efficient Innovative Bright minded Always open to new ideas Flexible Always cater to the employees needs

Cons

None that I can think of.

2 people found this review helpful