Duedil Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Duedil Reviews

Updated 6 Nov 2019

4.6
Duedil CEO Justin Fitzpatrick (no image)
Justin Fitzpatrick

"First year working in Engineering"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

Highly skilled team - a lot can be learnt from code reviews or just asking questions Great culture across the company 10% time to work on something that interests you Open to adopting new technology Lots of opportunities to learn (weekly talks, conferences, courses or books) Product managers and designers value your opinion

Cons

Drive to release features as often as possible may cause a small amount of stress at the end of a quarter. Lots of input into new features across the company can be a great thing but some people may prefer to have less change

Duedil2016-12-13
  2. "Great Culture and working environment + carrier opportunities"

Engineer in London, England

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Great Culture and working environment + carrier opportunities !

Cons

None so far (as far as engineering goes, and didn't hear anything bad about other departments).

Duedil2016-12-13

"An amazing company to work for"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

This has been an amazing company to work for and I'm really happy I joined. Everyone is incredibly helpful and competent at what they do. Not exaggerating when I say it's the best job I've had!

Cons

My only regret is a long commute, but that's not on the company

Duedil2016-11-22

"Great opportunity to grow and play a part"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

Working with brilliant people who are all extremely driven, but also generally helpful and approachable. Tech Friday’s and other regular company-wide talks are generally pretty awesome. You learn a lot, everyday. They care about professional development of staff and general welfare. DueDil employees are coveted by other companies (esp. developers) for a reason- working there will further your career. CEO and other senior leaders are always available and happy to chat. Genuine culture of innovation, always looking a number of steps ahead when it comes to solving problems or finding ways of doing things. Relaxed office environment and staff are treated like adults (eg. no one keeps time, unless you’re underperforming). Very transparent organisation, team is kept informed of what’s going on.

Cons

Can be stressful at times, esp. when projects are coming to crunch time, though this is probably not unique to them. Rarely time to ‘cool off’; the trade-off of working at a startup and playing a major part is that you’re always looking to the next thing and you don’t have the luxury of resting on your laurels.

Duedil2016-08-02

"Simply the best!"

Sales in London, England

I have been working at Duedil for less than a year

Pros

Smart people, communicative and strong leadership, real sense of building something great, tastey free lunches, great camaraderie and potential to grow.

Cons

Genuinely can't think of anything particularly substantial , sorry!

Duedil2016-06-20

"Great company"

Marketing in London, England

I worked at Duedil

Pros

The people. Everyone who works at DueDil is kind/funny/smart. I've made some close friends there. It's also a challenging place to work, in a good way. You really have to bring your A game. It's also great that the CEO is really relatable and makes an effort to know everyone, listen to them, and keep the team in the loop so we don't feel like we're not important enough to be let in on company direction. I had that a lot in my last job. Free lunches are obviously a plus.

Cons

Sometimes things I worked on never came into fruition, which was frustrating. A lot going on, with competing priorities. Different people feeling right at the same time, with completely different opinions about what is "right". It caused some friction when it came to making decisions. Kind of the issue you get in a meritocracy but still better than bureaucracy.

Duedil2016-03-17

"average company, average HR .... Sales/ Account Manager"

Current Employee - Sales in London, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the company is very fast pacing, high targets...and a lot of attrition . after reading what my colleagues had posted about the company, I wonder whether they are honest reviews or reviews posted by the HR team.

Cons

I still remember when I interviewed with them.... it took me 3 weeks to schedule an interview, basically bc HR did have any free slots in their calendar even though they send me a link greenhouse to book the interview... why the hell would you send your so called available times, if you do not really update it. I have been working for 1+ yr, and currently looking into alternatives to leave the company as soon as possible.

Duedil2015-10-28

"Best startup to work for with great goals, work ethic, aspirations and results!"

in London, England

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

By far the best company I have worked for, the teams are driven, determined to succeed and have a great working culture. They spend a lot of time in ensuring they hire the right people, so that they can scale and grow and not lose its culture. Management is seen every day, they are approachable and take on your thoughts and input.

Cons

None what-so ever - I love DueDil the company, the culture and all of the staff!

Duedil2015-08-21

"Business Development"

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Collaboration Dynamic team and work Energetic environment Great career development Meritocracy Fun Great people Visionary leadership Huge personal growth opps

Cons

The free lunch has made me put on weight. And sometimes the coffee machine is broken.

Duedil2015-07-06

"The dream company"

in London, England

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Fun Efficient Innovative Bright minded Always open to new ideas Flexible Always cater to the employees needs

Cons

None that I can think of.

Duedil2015-05-14