Duedil Reviews

Updated 15 Jan 2021

4.4
Duedil CEO Justin Fitzpatrick (no image)
Justin Fitzpatrick

"Efficient and fun company"

5.0
    Intern in London, England, England

I worked at Duedil for less than a year

Pros

Manager took us for lunch every day

Cons

Very office based roles, and computer based

2. "Great team and product"

5.0

I have been working at Duedil

Pros

Really smart employees and a fun place to work

Cons

Like any startup, moves at a fast pace

January 29, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your review. We are so happy you are enjoying being part of the team.

"It started good, but got lost along the way ..."

1.0

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

1) Smart people (apart from the few bad apples and management) 2) Interesting and challenging problems

Cons

1) People promoted to high positions that have no experience or background (especially the CPO and CTO) because of politics 2) Lots of lofty goals without delivering (esp. from former CEO) 3) No product strategy or process 4) No clear career progression paths 5) Salaries below market rates

Continue reading

August 16, 2018CEO

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re lucky to have a lot of people at DueDil who really care about the work that we do, and I can hear your frustration in your comments. We’re solving a big and important problem, both technically and for the economy as a whole. It’s true that we haven’t always lived up to our ambitions or maintained the standards we know we need to achieve our vision. This is something we’ll continue to work on. We try to foster an environment of ownership based on grit, authenticity and team spirit. I’m sorry to learn your experience didn’t match our intentions. We want everyone who is a part of DueDil, past and present, to feel they can talk openly about their experience and suggest ways we can improve. If you’d like to have a more detailed discussion on any of your recommendations for how we can do better, please feel free to get in touch.

"Love it"

Current Employee - SDR in London, England, England

I have been working at Duedil full-time for less than a year

Pros

Perfect work life balance- cultivate a culture of independence. Clear path of progression

Cons

Pay could be more competitive including benefits

Continue reading

March 1, 2018VP People

Thank you for sharing your feedback and advice. We are so glad you are enjoying being part of the team. We look forward to having you progress with us as we continue to grow.

5. "Great company to work for!"

4.0

I have been working at Duedil full-time

Pros

Great team and culture Interesting and powerful product

Cons

I can't think of any !

October 13, 2017VP People

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you are passionate about the product and enjoying being part of the team!

6. "Ambitious & purpose driven company with lots of talented people"

I worked at Duedil full-time

Pros

- The company is extremely purpose driven. There's a clear mission driving what they're building and it's one that deeply matters for the economy. - They're trying to solve challenging problems, which gives a lot of room for career growth and learning, especially for software engineering, data and product roles - The company really cares about the people working there and you will leave having made lasting friendships - There's SO many smart, talented, hard working people at Duedil - CEO is a natural leader

Cons

- The company was still finding its bearings and with that came a lot of execution uncertainty around the product

September 11, 2018CEO

Thanks for the feedback and the vote of confidence! Giving people a reason to get out of bed in the morning is so important. Early on I thought of growth as something you did for your board and investors, but having seen the talent and drive of people in our business I now know that the greatest pressure to grow comes from within. If you don't there's limited opportunity for people to challenge themselves and develop their skills and career. Much of our work these past few months has focused on clarifying why we exist and who we serve. Now we're translating that into the various parts of our business so that everyone and DueDil can see how they contribute to our vision of fuelling a more informed and connected economy. Best of luck with your next role and please know you're always welcome here!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Viewing 31 - 36 of 36 Reviews