Dun & Bradstreet Reviews

Found 1,252 of over 1K reviews

3.5
Dun & Bradstreet CEO Anthony Jabbour
Anthony Jabbour
Pros
  • "Environment and work life balance(in 125 reviews)

• "Overall, a flexible work environment(in 62 reviews)

• Cons
  • "D&B will likely be sold again in a few years after the new investors are done gutting it(in 67 reviews)

• "Constant changes in senior management since going private(in 31 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years
      Featured Review

Great company for career growth

7 Apr 2021 - Director in Short Hills, NJ
      Business Outlook

Pros

I started at D&B 8 years ago and have never stopped learning and developing. I have been a part of several career defining projects that have made me into the leader I am today. If you are willing to put in the work - the opportunities are endless. My co-workers are also fantastic. I have made lifelong friends at D&B and cherish their relationships. A full table at my wedding was dedicated to D&B and I wouldn't have had it any other way! We truly take care of one another.

Cons

There is a lot of change within the organizaton. But if you are OK with change or can add value to a changing landscape - this is the place for you.

Senior Talent Acquisition Coordinator

As part of #TeamDnB for almost a decade, we extend our heartfelt thanks for your dedication over the years! It’s amazing to hear about your professional triumphs and personal milestones at Dun & Bradstreet. Thank you for spotlighting our awesome people and our opportunities for growth and professional development.

2. 5.0

D&B

12 Feb 2021 - Senior Strategic Relationship Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Accountability of earning Earnings on commission

Cons

Off plan commission for larger deals

Talent Acquisition Coordinator

Thanks for your review from our London office! It’s great to hear about #TeamDnB experiences across the globe. We do our best to ensure that our earnings and commissions models are transparent.

3. 4.0

Good company to work for

12 Jan 2021 - Account Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great employee benefits at a recognised brand.

Cons

Organisation structure is complicated and can make things more difficult.

Dun & Bradstreet Response

Thank you for writing a review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the generous benefits we offer and working for a recognised brand! We also appreciate the feedback you provided on our company and would appreciate hearing more from you about where we can do better. We encourage you to reach out to your People Business Partner or connect with us directly at PeopleFeedback@dnb.com. Thank you for your contributions to Dun & Bradstreet and for helping us to make it a great place to work!

4. 5.0

Great company

22 Dec 2020 - Customer Service in Cardiff, Wales, Wales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay, excellent benefits, great people.

Cons

Very corporate, not always transparent with employees

5. 4.0
      Former Employee

Great place to work

2 Dec 2020 - Project Manager in Marlow, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for from an employee feel

Cons

Not always quick with decisions

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good company to work for

18 Oct 2020 - Project Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

culture, flexible, change, people, training positive growth outlook under new owners

Cons

culture, change, hours, lack of opportunities

Dun & Bradstreet Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to you enjoy the Dun & Bradstreet culture, the people you work with and recognize the positive growth outlook. We would appreciate hearing from you on where you believe there is opportunity to do better. We encourage you to reach out to your People Business Partner or connect with us directly at PeopleFeedback@dnb.com Thank you for your contributions to Dun & Bradstreet and for helping us to make it a great place to work!

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Fantastic company to work for

9 Oct 2020 - Strategic Account Manager in Marlow, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, brand and people

Cons

change to keep up with market trends was slow.

Dun & Bradstreet Response

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and the headline "Fantastic company to work for"! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the company culture and working for a great brand and with great people. Thank you for your contributions to Dun & Bradstreet and for helping to make it a fantastic place to work. We wish you the best in your future endeavors!

8. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Not the great place to work it used to be

1 Jan 2020 - Senior Project Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

People, people, people. The people I work with are honest and fair and are what makes me want to go in to the office. The majority of customers I work with are also what makes for a varied and interesting job.

Cons

However... since the privatisation there has been a massive amount of change which has had a big impact on the vibe and the atmosphere. Change has always been something we have been used to but since privatisation the amount of change has been massive and it does not feel as though the culture and management have settled down yet, the jury is out and only time will tell.

Continue reading
      3 people found this review helpful
    9. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Nearly 10 years in roles from Data Operations, presales consultancy and general management

14 Jan 2020 - European Leader in Marlow, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and people. Everyone willing to help and support each other in delivering on goals

Cons

A lack of product innovation

Continue reading
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Account support analyst

31 Jan 2020 - Account Manager in Marlow, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Focus on wellbeing and development within the company

Cons

Processes are slightly out of date, but it’s changing with the new investors!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,252 Reviews