E-Cigarette Direct Customer Service Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

E-Cigarette Direct Customer Service Manager Reviews

Updated 18 Mar 2019

5.0
E-Cigarette Direct Managing Director Jon Nelsey (no image)
Jon Nelsey
1 Rating
  1. "Customer service manager"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Swansea, Wales

I have been working at E-Cigarette Direct full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good working environment. Supportive team with everyone willing to help each other. Good pay. Been off work on maternity for a year and have had a very warm welcome back.

Cons

Fast changing environment with lots of new products to learn about all the time.

E-Cigarette Direct2019-03-18

E-Cigarette Direct Response

March 20, 2019

Firstly welcome back to the team! We missed you and are so happy to have you back. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to review us. We are pleased to hear that you think the pay is good and the team is supportive, we wouldn’t have it any other way. We are growing quickly and our industry can be very fast moving, which can present its challenges ie. lots of new products! We are currently working on ways to keep our colleagues up to date with product knowledge and are very excited to share some new product videos with the team really soon! If you ever feel you need any additional support please do not hesitate to let us know.

Continue reading
  2. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Swansea, Wales

I have been working at E-Cigarette Direct full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

i have been working for the company for 6 years. It's a great working environment, the company base themselves on great values. Great rates of pay is also a massive bonus!

Cons

More Holidays would be nice, but you can't have it all!!

E-Cigarette Direct2017-10-20

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews