EVBox Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Sep 23, 2020

Found 3 of over 135 reviews

3.3
EVBox CEO Kristof Vereenooghe (no image)
Kristof Vereenooghe
Pros
  • "Rewarding and fast growing environment(in 11 reviews)

• "It is very rewarding to work on a product that will help to achieve a sustainable future(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's a fast-paced company, not for the faint-hearted(in 3 reviews)

• "evbox very nice company to work(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Encouraging to develop your own projects and career path

Sep 23, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is growing meaning there's room for great ideas, projects, and contributing with what you know best. The people are extremely friendly and knowledgeable, always lending a help in hand. Some of the things that really make me proud to work here is the way they handled the corona situation. The company wide meetings increased, keeping us in the loop with new developments every step of the way. They introduced new benefits specifically for this situation, enabling everyone to work from home, basically no matter what your job is. There are plenty of ''extra-curricular'' activities to join in and learn from. There are monthly presentations with diversity and inclusivity topics, trainings to learn/brush up on new skills, team events, etc. I feel very lucky to be part of this amazing team and the eMobility movement we're all driving towards to.

Cons

It's a fast-paced company, not for the faint-hearted. If you thrive on change, multi-tasking, you'll enjoy it very much!

Continue reading

Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for this in-depth review! This gives a thorough view of the company, not just in general but in the current state as well. Thank you for sharing!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great working and learning environment

Apr 10, 2019 - Junior Embedded Software Engineer in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The company has a great atmosphere and it is a very pleasant place to work. - There is a lot to learn as a junior and people are eager to share their knowledge. - It is very rewarding to work on a product that will help to achieve a sustainable future.

Cons

It's difficult to keep track of all the new developments because of the fast paced growth.

Continue reading

Employee Branding Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We're happy you're satisfied with working at EVBox and thank you for giving us suggestions to improve on.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Enjoy the ride while helping the plan :)

Feb 7, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Company with the vision and mission to change the world - Internationals everywhere - Helpful and motivated people - Good spirit - Openness to new ideas

Cons

- If you are scared of fast-paced environment, then EV-Box is probably for the right place for you

Employee Branding Specialist

We're glad to see you enjoyed your time with us! Thanks for recognizing our efforts to create a zero-emission future, our international culture, and innovations aspect. We truly are a scale-up, growing fast, but enjoying every step of the way. Thanks for taking the time to write your review and good luck in your future career endeavors!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews