EVBox Employee Reviews about "sustainable"

Updated Jun 14, 2021

Found 9 of over 135 reviews

3.3
EVBox CEO Kristof Vereenooghe (no image)
Kristof Vereenooghe
Pros
  • "Rewarding and fast growing environment(in 11 reviews)

• "It is very rewarding to work on a product that will help to achieve a sustainable future(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It's a fast-paced company, not for the faint-hearted(in 3 reviews)

• "evbox very nice company to work(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "sustainable"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, great team, inspiring mission

Jun 14, 2021 - Senior Certification Engineer in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

EVBox is a great company: the projects are inspiring, the people are professional and friendly, the managers are skilled and experienced, good benefits, perfect work-life balance, great teamwork. It is the perfect place to learn and grow and bring your experience. In addition to work to build a more sustainable and green future, it is really a plus.

Cons

To improve cross department coordination

Employer Branding Intern

We're certainly looking forward to the green future as well! In the meantime, we're happy that we can provide you with a good working environment. We appreciate the comment!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Would definitely recommend someone to work at EVBox

Jun 7, 2021 - Office Manager in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great sustainable, green (literally because off all the beautiful plants ) company, open brand new office with lots of spaces to meet or relax, helpful positive colleagues, great coffee (vegan option!) enough car chargers on the premises, WFH policy

Cons

High workload, not to many parking spots

1 person found this review helpful

Employer Branding Intern

We love to see you enjoying the work from home policy! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and advice with us.

3. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Review

Sep 13, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Elegant offices, young work force, sustainable products.

Cons

Weak infrastructure, recruitment is mainly based on friendship with internal people rather than competencies, poor people management, rapid decisions in different directions.

1 person found this review helpful

Employer Branding Specialist

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company and a lot of opportunities!

Jul 24, 2019 - Marketing Manager in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with a powerful and inspiring vision and operating in rapidly-evolving industry. Overall, a positive and inclusive work culture full of opportunities for young and more experienced talents. And an excellent environment to work in (one of the most sustainable buildings in Europe).

Cons

It is complex industry and EVBox is growing rapidly, which can cause some challenges. This is something one should expect when joining a scale-up company.

Employee Branding Specialist

It makes us very happy that you're enjoying your time with us! Being a scale-up brings its challenges and opportunities, as you put it. Thanks for giving us feedback and we wish you the best of luck!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Opportunities for young talents from all over the world

Jun 7, 2019 - Growth&AI Trainee in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

- diverse, international and dynamic teams - support of self-development and additional education - caring with focus on good personal interactions - fast growing and innovative - striving for sustainability

Cons

- growing and changing rapidly, therefore some important topics might not reach everyone at the same time

Employee Branding Specialist

We appreciate your time in giving us this constructive review. We realize that being a scale-up brings its challenges, and having clear communications is on our priority list! Thank you for being part of EVBox and helping us in our mission to create a zero-emission future.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great working and learning environment

Apr 10, 2019 - Junior Embedded Software Engineer in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The company has a great atmosphere and it is a very pleasant place to work. - There is a lot to learn as a junior and people are eager to share their knowledge. - It is very rewarding to work on a product that will help to achieve a sustainable future.

Cons

It's difficult to keep track of all the new developments because of the fast paced growth.

Employee Branding Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback! We're happy you're satisfied with working at EVBox and thank you for giving us suggestions to improve on.

7. 5.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Great internship opportunity

Feb 13, 2019 - MarketingDACH in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very independent internship Freedom to bring in your own ideas Open, friendly atmosphere Interesting industry Feeling of being one company through planning sessions and #GoWild A lot of very talented people with a lot of skills, who are willing to support and teach you Feedback is taken seriously and given honestly Great compensation for an internship, especially with regards to housing in case you have to move to Amsterdam People passionate about electric mobility and sustainability working at EVBox

Cons

Atmosphere in the team is very dependant on the manager Few interactions with other departments Very overworked local teams with little time for questions

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Snelgroeiend bedrijf

Jun 5, 2017 -  in Amsterdam
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great office culture, international, fast growing team and business, in the beating heart of the sustainable tech and clean energy industry.

Cons

Little benefits, business is mostly occupied by men, depending on your ambitions -possibly limited growth potentials

HR Assistant & Recruitment Specialist

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear that you enjoy the global mindset and fast pace at EVBox. We appreciate the thoughts that you have shared and will keep them in mind as we continuously work on making this a better and better work environment. Thank you for your hard work and for being an indispensable part of this team!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Fast growing clean tech, excellent career opportunity

May 22, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

+ Young and dynamic team + Space for experimenting, exploring ideas & making a difference + Opportunities to build and claim responsibility + Sustainability & clean tech focused + Fast growing industry + Top product (hardware) and upcoming state of art software

Cons

Market pressure, putting sometimes product and revenue above talent development. Having said this, it's natural for any startup currently transforming into a scaleup to focus on making a difference in the market and gradually invest more on people development along the way.

HR Assistant & Recruitment Specialist

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are having a positive experience at EVBox and enjoy being a part of the EV industry. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as we continue to work together in growing the company. Thanks for being an invaluable part of the EVBox family!

Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews