Eagle's Flight Reviews

Updated 8 Feb 2020

4.1
Eagle's Flight CEO Phil Geldart (no image)
Phil Geldart
  1. "Wonderful People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Eagle's Flight full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great atmosphere. Wonderful Team.

Cons

Gets overly busy time to time.

Eagle's Flight2020-02-08
  2. "I have been passionately working at EF for over 25 years"

Current Employee - Vice President Business Development in Guelph, ON

I have been working at Eagle's Flight full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Opportunities for personal growth, dynamic team, incredible Corp Culture, exciting work, casual relaxed atmosphere...there are dogs!

Cons

The type of work, meeting deadlines, client expectations will at times create levels of undue stress, and occasional lapses of communication/clarity will sometimes create left "hand not knowing right hand"

Eagle's Flight2020-01-15
  3. "Great internal culture - not able to execute the vision"

Current Employee - Business Development Manager

I have been working at Eagle's Flight full-time

Pros

team dynamic, support from colleagues, engaging roles

Cons

business decisions is regards to staffing and operations are not always strategic and more erratic.

Eagle's Flight2019-09-07
  4. "Dream come true"

Current Employee - Full Time

I have been working at Eagle's Flight full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Culture is everything I could have ever wanted in a job People are fantastic and care about you Unique product Celebrate the victories and the people

Cons

The busier times can be a little overwhelming because of not as many people resources

Eagle's Flight2019-07-12
  5. "Contractor"

1.0
    Contractor in Remote, OR

I worked at Eagle's Flight for more than 3 years

Pros

Appears to be a progressive company that develops people

Cons

Reality is they hire relatives, promote relatives and one person makes all the decisions.

Continue reading
    Eagle's Flight2018-12-28
  6. "Stressful and unpredictable"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON

I worked at Eagle's Flight full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very friendly staff, fun environment when it's not busy. On-site squash courts and gym.

Cons

No benefits for contract staff, due to the nature of the industry it's a very unpredictable industry. Things can get slow very fast.

Eagle's Flight2018-04-18

"A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON

I have been working at Eagle's Flight full-time for more than a year

Pros

A great culture where employees truly feel their work has purpose. The company is transparent with frequent "town hall" type meetings, appreciates and rewards teamwork and collaboration, and invests in ongoing training for their employees. The company celebrates success with such activities as ice cream socials, “shout outs” to colleagues, and an annual team day.

Cons

Employees can get stretched a little thin during peak times.

Eagle's Flight2017-11-03
  8. "An Organization Like No Other!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON

I have been working at Eagle's Flight full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been working at Eagle's Flight for nearly two years, and I am still impressed on a daily basis at the cultural integrity that Eagle's Flight possesses. The level of transparency that is provided is like no other, and it gives you a sense of comfort always being in the know of where the path of the organization is headed. The Leadership team is very upfront regarding their organizational plans, so it is very easy to support and buy in to whatever initiative or vision they share. Moreover, it is very rare to see an organizationally flat company, where everyone from the Executive level down to the front-line staff in Production are treated with genuine friendliness and mutual respect. Everyday I have the pleasure of engaging in small talk with the CEO, CFO, COO, and other executives as if they are my colleague rather than an intimidating executive presence. The leadership and Management team always share their appreciation for the hard work that occurs daily within and beyond the walls of the office, and are quick to recognize and thank you for a job well done....something that typically doesn't happen in the corporate world. I have had many jobs, including Sales Management, Customer Service, and was even in education for sometime, and I have never been a part of such a creative, kind, compassionate, innovative, and culturally sound group of coworkers. We genuinely care for one another, and provide a next level of support should we be facing difficult times both personally and professionally. The actual work that we do literally changes the lives of those clients we work with. We create a ideology that changes the way a company thinks and behave, to ensure that both the Leader's and Employee's of each client we work with feels the same sense of job satisfaction as us "Eaglets" get to feel on the daily. I am very grateful and fortunate that my professional career path landed me here at the Nest of Eagle's Flight.

Cons

I genuinely have nothing bad to say about Eagle's Flight. My experience has been nothing but amazing.

Continue reading
    Eagle's Flight2017-11-03

"Dream Employer!"

I have been working at Eagle's Flight full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

When you enter Eagle’s Flight you are awed by the modern work space, dogs curled up beside desks, laughter ringing through the hallways, billiard games, a full gym with squash court, and some of the most cheerful people around. When you dig deeper you realize you are surrounded by brilliant, talented and creative people who are willing to spend their time investing in the professional and personal growth of their co-workers. It is a place of constant learning and development, all founded within a culture of fun. When you become an ‘Eaglet’ you will always be part of the family, which is seen in high retention and high rate of return of many employees.

Cons

There are no cons to share

Eagle's Flight2017-10-26

"Lead Facilitator"

I worked at Eagle's Flight

Pros

Fantastic training. Set you up for success

Cons

A large amount of business is in the United States

Eagle's Flight2017-09-18