EasyWeb Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

EasyWeb Group Reviews

Updated Sep 27, 2019

4.3
EasyWeb Group CEO Adrian McDonagh (no image)
Adrian McDonagh
  1. "Brilliant place to work"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very welcoming, Clear Training, Help when needed.

Cons

No cons to mention at all.

EasyWeb Group2019-09-27
  2. "Career i now love!"

Current Employee - Internal Account Manager in Strixton, England

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

I came to Easyweb as a complete change of career, having never worked in a recruitment environment before. Everyone made me feel so welcome and my team i initially joined were great. Within a year i was promoted internally, in fact i had 2 new roles i could of applied for, so there are definitely opportunities to progress within the company. I am loving my new role and challenges and have a brilliant line... manager and team.

Cons

When on a call especially conference calls there can be a lot of back ground noise either from colleagues around you or the pool table. Hopefully we will be getting new phone systems that may help counteract this.

EasyWeb Group2019-08-14
  3. "Enjoying my first few weeks"

Current Employee - Marketing Executive in Northampton, England

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people here are fun and enjoyable to work with. It's relaxed but everyone knows they have a job to do. The perks are great and I am looking forward to attending some social events when they are organised.

Cons

It's a long drive for me, costing me a lot of petrol money and extending my mileage on insurance - that's it though. So if you live close - lucky you!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

EasyWeb Group2019-05-13

"My favourite job to date"

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for a few businesses throughout my career and I can honestly say that this is my favourite place to date. Great location, plenty of parking, happy working environment, and a relaxed / grown-up vibe. My team is particularly awesome, but of course I am horribly biased. The senior management team are not afraid to listen, try new things and make changes to create a happy working environment (pool... table, Alexa, new fancy desks, Pilates, free fruit) Plenty of social events too (but not too many!)

Cons

I can honestly not think of a single one at this moment in time. But I have only been working here for 4 years so that could change.

Advice to Management

Get some indoor plants - we really think this will help our productivity and overall sense of zen

EasyWeb Group2019-04-04
  5. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

I have been working at EasyWeb Group part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Having been a member of the EasyWeb team for over 10 years (in various roles), I feel like I am very much, part of a family. Starting from my early days in a junior admin role I was supported and encouraged to grow and develop. Becoming the Events Manager - as the company began to run Recruitment Training workshops and webinars - was a great achievement for me as I felt my skills and strengths were really recognised.... Now in my role assisting the finance team, I am supported - where needed - and left to work independently, perfectly. It is a great balance of being able to manage your own work load but also knowing I have the support and guidance from those with more experience where needed. It is also worth mentioning that not only have I formed lasting friendships whilst working at EasyWeb but I also met my Husband..! So I really do believe it this is a great place to work!

Cons

Further training to use internal systems could be available to members of staff who lack confidence or simply need a refresher. On a daily basis my job relies on being provided with the correct information from some members of the team. It is quite common that the information provided isn't always correct or up to date. I believe this is down to lack of understanding of systems and processes. Also I would love... my husband to work less in the evenings 😉

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and come home on time occasionally 🙂

EasyWeb Group2019-04-01
  6. "I love it here"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working at EasyWeb for nearly a year now and I absolutely love it. - My managers are supportive and we have a great relationship. I feel they are investing time and effort into my development and career. - Lovely working culture. In our team we do lots of activities outside of work too like bowling, pub quiz, meals out, etc. - There's no 'office politics' that you often find in larger companies. Just... friendly, genuine people who are focused on doing a good job. - Opportunity to work with some brilliant clients across the UK.

Cons

There isn't a communal space to eat lunch but plenty of places to go for a walk nearby.

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you're doing; listening to employees, regular catch-ups/reviews, etc.

EasyWeb Group2019-03-13
  7. "Great working environment"

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time

Pros

Enthusiastic and passionate management Healthy and vibrant working environment Great location Innovative and fast moving decision making makes for a consistently engaging working day.

Cons

In some departments, growth within the business seems particularly difficult, in that if you hit a "cap" of knowledge within your current position you would almost be hoping that the company grows soon so that you can progress further.

Advice to Management

Continue to be as approachable and open to ideas as you are right now.

EasyWeb Group2019-03-13
  8. "A good company to work for"

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly and welcoming group of people Relaxed atmosphere - no feeling of being micro- managed Approachable management

Cons

Initial training is not great Nowhere except your desk to have your break Progression

Advice to Management

Work on providing a more structured training programme for new people to ease them in to their roles

EasyWeb Group2019-01-18

"My first 3 months at EasyWeb"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Strixton, England

I have been working at EasyWeb Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is really friendly and welcoming. There is a pool table here and an endless supply of people happy to give you a game. I'm awful at pool, but its been a great way to get to know everyone in the office.

Cons

There always seems to be cake and treats dotted around the office. As someone with a massive sweet tooth, this is a challenge.

EasyWeb Group2018-11-02

"Not a great company to work for"

I worked at EasyWeb Group full-time

Pros

Nice offices Quite location Managers not around much

Cons

Management team all work differently, so you never know what you are meant to be doing Don't really stick to what they say they will do, so have a really high turnover Misleading job adverts, very different role when you get there Too relaxed, people can be very disruptive when people are working and management don't seem to mind No career progression Salaries tend to be very low for supporting staff and... promised bonus payments don't always appear Company have an internal policy of promoting a fun, young, thriving workforce (most reviews are from people who have only just started) Don't believe the hype

Advice to Management

Advertise and interview in a better way to not mislead people about the company As the company deliver training on how to get out of bad Glassdoor reviews by writing a cheery positive reply - actually apply the same responses when your staff raise the issues in person, before they feel its not the right place for them to work

EasyWeb Group2018-11-14