Edenhouse Solutions Reviews

Updated 8 Jan 2021

3.1
Edenhouse Solutions CEO Paul Solomon
Paul Solomon
Pros
  • "A work life balance is encouraged, working from home is not frowned upon(in 17 reviews)

• "We have a social team here too who organise events for us(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "There’s been too much change in senior management in recent years(in 4 reviews)

• "Management team is a clique and if you cross them your card is marked(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. Featured Review

"Flexibility, Support and Lovely people!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

They are really flexible - you can work out of any office or there's the option for some days at home which is great. Everyone is really helpful and supportive and people are professional but also fun to work with and it's fast-paced with lots of growth which is exciting to be part of. Decent salary, good benefits and lots of training and development, best job I've had in a long time!

Cons

Sometimes planning and communication could be better

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. We agree, Edenhouse is exciting, fun and flexible with a generous total rewards package. Our employees are extremely supportive, warm and welcoming. We are committed to ensuring we communicate openly with our employees, as you will have seen first hand with our daily all employee communication throughout the period of lockdown. We appreciate your feedback and you have our commitment that we will continue to work hard to communicate with our employees going forward.

2. "Great family feeling"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Birmingham, England

I worked at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great people, philosophy, growth plans

Cons

Need to somehow maintain family run mentality with growth

3. COVID-19

"Short Review."

2.0
    Current Employee - Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

working from home during COVID has been good.

Cons

Lack of company updates and leadership.

December 22, 2020

Many thanks for your review and feedback. We are glad the support given during the pandemic has been good. We are sorry to hear that the level of Company communication is not in line with your expectations. At present we offer weekly email communications to employees (which was previously daily), a weekly pass-down / cascade to managers from the Leadership team, a bi-weekly employee newsflash and quarterly updates in addition to the news posted on or shared directly from the intranet. If for any reason you are not receiving these communications, your manager is not cascading the communication that is passed to them to share, or you would like to propose additional methods of communication, please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of the leadership team directly who will be happy to assist.

4. "DO NOT TOUCH"

Former Employee - Customer Support in Birmingham, England

I worked at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Honestly nothing - I really tried to think about something but came up with nothing. One good thing - the people (not leadership) are great.

Cons

Put people on furlough to help save jobs but then made most of those people redundant - sure that is not the reason furlough was introduced. Made long term loyal people redundant. Shocking leadership and shocking HR. about 1 month after making people redundant - advertised NEW roles.

December 24, 2020

Many thanks for your review and feedback. Our response is factual to address the inaccuracies in your review and provide some clarity: The Leadership team were appointed to implement a strategy to enable Edenhouse to fulfil its growth trajectory. With this comes the implementation of best practice, a governance framework, processes and upholding our values. We appreciate, for some employees growth and change can be uncomfortable. As a result of the pandemic, a number of initiatives were implemented in order to preserve our people and enable future growth. While some employees were furloughed during the height of the pandemic the vast majority were successfully integrated back into the organisation. In addition, some of those have since gone on to secure new opportunities and promotions internally. In June, we took the opportunity to review our sales support model. This resulted in a number of new positions within Edenhouse becoming available and all impacted employees had the opportunity to secure alternative positions. This meant all job opportunities were visible and open to candidates in this process and the majority were redeployed. In fact, as a result of this exercise, we lost less than two percent of our overall employee base to redundancy. Adjusting the operating model aligns to our growth strategy, ensuring we operate with best in class support for our customers both now and in the future and ensures our practices are scalable. This exercise was independent of furlough. We have openly communicated to all employees throughout the pandemic and will continue to do so. Had you still been an employee we would invite you to speak to a member of the Leadership team directly as we would be happy to clarify any questions, queries or concerns you have. As you are a former employee, we wish you all the best for the future.

5. "Edenhouse the first name for SAP"

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The expertise of the people

Cons

I haven't been here long enough to comment

November 13, 2020

We agree, we are very proud of our talented employees and level of expertise within Edenhouse. We appreciate your feedback, thank you.

6. "EHS"

Current Employee - Logistics Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team environment, lots of opportunities to develop skills, nice atmosphere to work in

Cons

None that I’ve experienced so far

November 13, 2020

Welcome to Edenhouse. Thank you for your review, it's appreciated. We're pleased to have you on-board.

7. COVID-19

"Heading for troubling times"

Current Employee - Consultant in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Still some good people around in the consulting team most are trying their best

Cons

Heading for trouble, no sustainable sales, no real marketing. Blaming Covid but the problems started before then. Support change and project numbers have been falling since I joined 2 years ago. No pay rise, no bonus and now talk of redundancies. Don’t believe the hype...400 customers, great projects, we care about our employees? Nowhere near and not anymore!

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. To allay any concerns you have, we would be more than happy to offer a conversation offline. Please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of the Leadership team or your manager and we can arrange this accordingly.

"No place to grow your career and not a great place to work."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None - I would have given ZERO stars if I could.

Cons

Not enough gas in the tank to weather the storm of a downturn in business or the market. The employees have to suffer for this bad management. Bullied by SAP. Have lost their identity - or are about to - plus their unique selling point or the reason the company formed.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. To allay any concerns you have, we would be more than happy to offer a conversation offline. Please do not hesitate to reach out to a member of the Leadership team or your manager and can arrange accordingly.

"Rescinded job offer letter for foreign based person"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nothing positive to say about the company

Cons

Very bad, unprofessional experience with Edenhouse. I am a UK national that has been based out of the UK for many years. I was looking to return back to the UK, so approached Edenhouse about a role. After 2 interviews, I was given an offer letter with no stipulations of start date (verbal comms had been 2 months from offer). Email Offer came 23rd dec (no mention of a cut off date to reply) . HR then asked for acceptance by 24th Jan. I emailed back by the 23rd accepting. Then HR sent me the formal documents, which I got back to her as quick as I could...few days later. Based on the signed documents , I resigned from the job I had in the foreign country..... My wife also started the process of transferring to the uk role with her company. Then they rescinded the offer letter. Leaving me with no job in the country that I was living at the time.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. All offers are time-bound and subject to satisfactory reference checks. We are sorry that the opportunity did not work out as either party had hoped.

"Beware"

Former Employee - SAP CRM Consultant in Birmingham, England

I worked at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Salary is good here, fairly competitive

Cons

Bring in lots of consultants when there is plenty of work available but there is no pipeline planning or resources to keep consultants working instead or redundancy.

July 7, 2020

Thank you for your review. We continually work hard to ensure our total reward offering is competitive. Over the last six months, there has been focus on applying rigour to our planning and resourcing processes enabling us to make timely data driven decisions and drive positive change.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 55 English Reviews