Edenhouse Solutions Employee Reviews about "social team"

Updated 9 Nov 2016

3.1
Edenhouse Solutions CEO Paul Solomon
Paul Solomon
Pros
  • "A work life balance is encouraged, working from home is not frowned upon(in 17 reviews)

• "We have a social team here too who organise events for us(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "There’s been too much change in senior management in recent years(in 4 reviews)

• "Management team is a clique and if you cross them your card is marked(in 4 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "social team"

Return to all Reviews

"Great place to work....."

Current Employee - Sales Administrator in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working for Edenhouse for just over 2 months and have found the company to be welcoming, professional and flexible. I certainly feel very supported within my role. All of the staff which I have so far come into contact with (at various levels) I have found to be friendly, organised, efficient, knowledgeable and hospitable. Teamwork is very apparent here. Our consultants have a great deal of experience in their fields. The Head office is a lovely environment to work in, with great facilities, including free car parking on site. We have a social team here too who organise events for us. I would highly recommend working for Edenhouse.

Cons

None that I have seen so far.

"Great Work-Life Balance & Innovator of New Technology"

Current Employee - Applications Consultant in Manchester, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

A great company to broaden your horizons, both from technological and client-variety perspectives. Edenhouse lead the UK market when it comes to SAP implementations using the latest technologies, and I have been lucky enough to be involved in an S/4 HANA implementation recently, which gave me the perfect opportunity to enhance my skillset. Working alongside experienced consultants in all areas gives me the perfect opportunity to improve my own skills while providing help to others. Culture is also important to this company, so much so that there is an internal Social Team organising Christmas and Summer Events to thank employees and families for their hard work throughout the year. There is a great atmosphere, particularly in the Manchester office where I am based. We also have weekly 5-a-side, for those who enjoy those sorts of activities. All of these things add to a great work-life balance, as part of a rapidly growing organisation.

Cons

Diversity of work sometimes leads to situations where you are not necessarily fully within your usual comfort zone. However, this also provides perfect learning opportunities which sharpen the skills already possessed.

Continue reading

3. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Functional Consultant in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Edenhouse Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love working here. The atmosphere and the people who work at Edenhouse make it a really enjoyable place. People are generally happy to help and there is a definite 'can do' attitude. There is always a bake sale or some other charitible work going on and people really throw themselves into it. We also have a fabulous social team and they work really hard to bring everyone together. We pride ourselves in our excellent customer service and I think our customers really appreciate it too.

Cons

There aren't too many cons, we grew very fast and this meant we had to adapt in a hurry. This exposed us in a few areas but we've addressed those now and we're thriving!

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.