64TEQ - People Transformation the heartbeat of 64TEQ | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "People Transformation the heartbeat of 64TEQ"

Current Employee - Corporate Account Manager in Derby, England

I have been working at 64TEQ full-time for more than a year

Pros

Bandish is committed to the development of his people. He provides the necessary tools, support and coaching to make you a Leader of tomorrow. The management structure is flat and being treated like an integral cog to the future success of the organisation is paramount. The Culture of 64TEQ is at the heart of its Ethos. I've learned this from day one which helps me be open and transparent in all my day to day activities,...

Cons

Remote Working , This is a challenge due to the isolation that can come from it, Having come from a place full of people and hustle and bustle, i thought it would be really difficult to adjust, however having the team on hand to speak to and speaking to clients etc.. it doesn't feel isolated at all.

64TEQ2019-04-11

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A company that empowers and nurtures."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Northwich, England

I have been working at 64TEQ full-time for more than a year

Pros

Bandish invests in his staff and not only provides all the tools needed to succeed, but empowers you to develop yourself professionally and personally. To have a leader to clearly passionate about the culture within his teams and your wellbeing is something I never expected to experience.

Cons

Remote working has it's challenges, however the amount of support provided by the team is endless, you'll never feel alone here.

64TEQ2019-02-14
  2. "An incredible tech employer freely giving opportunities, learning and development"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Hull, England

I have been working at 64TEQ for more than a year

Pros

Team64 is just that, a team. Working 100% remotely is not without its challenges but the flat structure, positive culture and incredible support make up for any issues you might have at first. Compensation is great, and development is continuous.

Cons

The remote working probably isn't for everyone, but it definitely suits most!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

64TEQ2018-10-03

Discover more reviews about 64TEQ.