A.S. Watson Group - e-commerce administrator | Glassdoor.co.uk

"e-commerce administrator"

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

Great company culture, great benefits, opportunities to learn

Cons

Facilities could be slightly better

A.S. Watson Group2018-08-24

A.S. Watson Group Response

August 30, 2018Comms Manager

Thanks a lot for your review! We're very happy you're enjoying your time with us. Your feedback means a lot, and we're delighted to hear you're rating our culture, benefits and development opportunities so highly! We're also very keen to hear the constructive part of all the reviews we get on Glassdoor, and really do take the cons on board. A perfect example of that, is the recent refurbishment of our office in London Battersea - an action based mainly on the feedback you gave us. Again, thanks for taking your time and leaving us a review!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great please to work and develop your career"

Current Employee - Design Team Leader in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management always willing to listen Comfortable, relaxed and fun working environment Good benefits If you want to do something different, they'll let you try it. Leader care about your development.

Cons

Flat structure, difficult to get a promotion in certain teams Annual leave flexibility is limited. In some departments they're a few people short of what they need to really make a difference.

A.S. Watson Group2019-10-13
  2. "TERRIBLE!"

Former Employee - Sales Assistant in London, England

I worked at A.S. Watson Group part-time for more than a year

Pros

Superdrug discount card Some of the employees were really nice (because we shared the same pain)

Cons

Terrible management. Absolutely the WORST! Don't let you go on breaks. Force you to do overtime. Sometimes without pay. The manager 'forgot' to pay me for extra hours I did. He promised to pay me soon. I chased after him for ONE WHOLE MONTH and each time he would tell me he'll do it or he forgot. I gave up with him. FORCE you to do SAS when they know the customers don't want the items. The customers will be refusing... the product on 'promotion' (it's always the same price) and you'd hear a whisper saying 'pUsH It HaRdEr Ya!' and when the customer is gone, they'd have a word with u. Don't let you pray if you're religious. Give people who hate the till, a permenant till role and the people who hate stacking the shelves, the shelves. That just makes it a less enjoyable experience for everyone apart from management, who spend their day in the staff room watching YouTube videos or on the phone, going on her '2nd break' for the 10th time. Also DO NOT! I repeat, DO NOT work there if ur a student. They treat u like you're worthless. xoxo

Advice to Management

Get new management.

A.S. Watson Group2019-10-13

Discover more reviews about A.S. Watson Group.