"Service analyst"

1.0

I worked at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

You will have discount on asw product.

Cons

Poor management, fragile procedures, no respect on staff, overtime everyday including weekend, WhatsApp harassment during midnight and weekend and annual leave just for minor technical or communication issue, no sense of long term development, lack of basic respect on staff and more like a slave.

Continue reading

October 8, 2019Comms Manager

Hello and thank you for taking your time to leave us a review. We’re sorry to hear your journey with us didn’t work out for you. We take everyone’s feedback very seriously, and in order to ensure your case is properly looked after, kindly get in touch with our Group HR team via more@uk.aswatson.com - we are keen to learn more details regarding your experience. We are looking forward to hearing from you.

1. "Sales"

5.0
    Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Getzville, NY

I worked at A.S. Watson Group part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly employee and comfortable environment

Cons

Lower average market wage than others

August 25, 2017

Thank you for leaving us a review. At A.S. Watson we actually don’t hold any of our operations in America henceforth it’s extremely difficult for us to ensure your feedback gets to the right place. We’re very sorry we couldn’t be of much help this time.

2. "Designer"

1.0

I worked at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

Fellow Designers were a great team to work alongside.

Cons

Unappreciative managers. Seniors look down on other staff. Long hours. Always backlogs. Not paid enough for the work we do.

August 29, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your feedback will be forwarded in the right direction. We would like to wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Discover more reviews about A.S. Watson Group.