"Environment not Good"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

1 International Vibe -Working with people from different countries is pretty interesting. Mother company and Business units in different countries so calls sometimes happen in the oddest hours. But no big deal. -Nice people 2 People are friendly in general. - Helpful. Not very high achievers. HR are very busy. They tend to "forget" things. 3Rules Policies -They sent them all out to you. Liking it nice and clear. 4 Good meeting Roomd and Seats - really make you feel like in a conglomerate

Cons

1 Horrible pantry Environment. - No real coffee. Only Instant. Was told to bring your own capsules for the third floor machine. - Poor cleanliness. Office is busy but still. pantry is putrid with dirty cups and bowls in the cupboard. That limescale kettle on the third floor should go to the science museum. No one maintains the pantry basically. 2 Hot desking was a joke Some teams and people just occupy certain seats for months. What's the point then. 3 Office location It's in Battersea and nothing goes on there.

Continue reading
  1. "Great culture, lots of opportunity"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Data Scientist

I worked at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

Great culture, they give you a lot of responsibility and chances enough to learn. Very nice colleagues and just a lot of fun.

Cons

Really no downsides, I had a great time.

A.S. Watson Group Response

March 16, 2021Comms Coordinator

Hi there, We're glad to hear you had a great time with us! We're proud of our culture and opportunities for growth so this is lovely to read. We wish you the best of luck in future endeavours.

2. "Ok job"

Current Employee - Title Examiner

I have been working at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

The hours are good here

Cons

Pay Could be way better

Discover more reviews about A.S. Watson Group.