"Environment not Good"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

1 International Vibe -Working with people from different countries is pretty interesting. Mother company and Business units in different countries so calls sometimes happen in the oddest hours. But no big deal. -Nice people 2 People are friendly in general. - Helpful. Not very high achievers. HR are very busy. They tend to "forget" things. 3Rules Policies -They sent them all out to you. Liking it nice and clear. 4 Good meeting Roomd and Seats - really make you feel like in a conglomerate

Cons

1 Horrible pantry Environment. - No real coffee. Only Instant. Was told to bring your own capsules for the third floor machine. - Poor cleanliness. Office is busy but still. pantry is putrid with dirty cups and bowls in the cupboard. That limescale kettle on the third floor should go to the science museum. No one maintains the pantry basically. 2 Hot desking was a joke Some teams and people just occupy certain seats for months. What's the point then. 3 Office location It's in Battersea and nothing goes on there.

Continue reading
    A.S. Watson Group2020-02-12
  1. "Sales"

5.0
    Former Employee - Sales Advisor in Getzville, NY

I worked at A.S. Watson Group part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Friendly employee and comfortable environment

Cons

Lower average market wage than others

A.S. Watson Group2016-08-14

A.S. Watson Group Response

August 25, 2017

Thank you for leaving us a review. At A.S. Watson we actually don’t hold any of our operations in America henceforth it’s extremely difficult for us to ensure your feedback gets to the right place. We’re very sorry we couldn’t be of much help this time.

2. "Designer"

1.0

I worked at A.S. Watson Group full-time

Pros

Fellow Designers were a great team to work alongside.

Cons

Unappreciative managers. Seniors look down on other staff. Long hours. Always backlogs. Not paid enough for the work we do.

A.S. Watson Group2017-08-24

A.S. Watson Group Response

August 29, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Your feedback will be forwarded in the right direction. We would like to wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Discover more reviews about A.S. Watson Group.