Employee Review

Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

"BEE Guided"

14 Apr 2021 - Executive Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company is growing and so will you. Opportunities to learn new things are everywhere as everyone is encouraged to share their ideas. The company is not only giving the effort to better itself but also better its employees. Communication with one another is great as the heads set a great example in being approachable to everyone. The effort in creating a better relationship with everyone is seen not only in words but also in action.

Cons

As it is growing it has a lot of new things and A lot of new things means doing your work while learning new ones at the same time. You need to be quick in learning and adjusting to new methods but still, communication is key. If something is a burden then communicate and let's see what happens.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Comfort Zone

3 Jun 2021 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ai-bees has been a home to me for the past few 8 months and I'm happy with my stay. All my leaders are very approachable and they understand any personal or professional difficulties that we have. This is one of the reasons why I'm staying, I feel like family. Even though there are stressful days, you'd have your colleagues to talk to and leaders that would listen.

Cons

Some technical issues are not being immediately resolved or responded this sometimes prolongs issues with delivering good service to clients.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

21 May 2021 - Account Management Support in Panglao
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company listen to their employees good suggestion for the companies improvement.

Cons

There is no health insurance.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about AI bees.