AKQA - Empowering | Glassdoor.co.uk
  1. "Empowering"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at AKQA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

AKQA has an abundance of benefits for its employees and i feel very fortunate to have access to these. I find the new leadership resilient. Their honesty, integrity, empowerment, vision, and transparency is uplifting. It's energising for the MD to always involve the team and share credit and recognition. They definitely reignited my inspiration by rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck in - thank you all for not just managing but importantly leading us!!

Cons

Don't really have anything bad to say - I really respect the changes that have taken place recently.

AKQA2019-10-02

AKQA Response

October 3, 2019Managing Director

It's a great team - proud of what we're building together. Big thank you for playing such a valuable part, Ron

Continue reading
  1. "The "grown ups" of the ATL agency landscape. Stable client portfolio, very talented teams."

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at AKQA full-time for more than a year

Pros

Consistently some of the most talented folks I've worked with. Major name-brand clients - most are long standing retainer relationships and none are satisfied with the status quo so the work is inspiring. Very little pitching, so you can focus on the work and not be always be distracted by chasing your next meal. Office is in a great location in Midtown.

Cons

Even with a steady roster of accounts, there is still a lot of growth happening, which can create resource challenges as new work is kicked-off. Hiring can seem slow because leads are very selective with candidates. Once we land a few key hires - this should level out over the next six months or so.

AKQA2020-02-25
  2. "Dynamic, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities"

Former Employee - Director of Technology in San Francisco, CA

I worked at AKQA full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- Technologists get to work with talented creatives and strategists - A broad variety of verticals and tech stacks to work across - Anyone can contribute ideas regardless of level - Professional development opportunities - Talented and motivated team-mates

Cons

- Dynamic environment may not suit developers used to an enterprise environment - Spikes in work sometimes require long hours, although this can be balanced out during slower periods

AKQA2020-02-11

Discover more reviews about AKQA.