1. "My second home"

5.0
    Current Employee - Scrum Master in Melbourne

I have been working at AKQA full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've been with my AKQA family for almost 12 years. Over these years I've had the pleasure and privilege of working with some of the most talented people in the world on some of the most exciting and challenging projects for some of the most amazing clients. The freedom and encouragement for continuous exploration and improvement as we craft quality work is an absolute gift and it's something we practice on regular basis. I'm grateful I was given the opportunity to improve and progress within different disciplines over the years as my passion in different areas was evolving. This is an opportunity everyone receives equally and is something that makes us invincible. Just as important and undeniably evident is the vibrant culture and positive vibe you can feel in the office on daily basis and in all our social event. People from all walks of life, gender, race and religion united by a common goal gravitating around genuine passion for creativity, innovation, thought, quality and service. All together on a mission as a team, having fun along the way. One team one dream. I'm proud to be a part of this team.

Cons

I honestly can't fault any aspect of working for AKQA, which I believe is reflected in my tenure with the company.

"Great Place to work"

5.0

I have been working at AKQA full-time

Pros

Great clients, competitive salaries, and great culture

Cons

There will be times that you are stretched too thin working on multiple projects, however, teammates are very understanding and are willing to work with you.

"Not the best place to grow"

Former Employee - Junior Strategic Planner in Portland, OR
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at AKQA full-time for more than a year

Pros

- great blue chip brands - beautiful office space - amazing , smart, creative people

Cons

- poor leadership - poor people management - lack of empathy - very obvious glass ceiling

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about AKQA.