1. "Good for progression"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Manager in London, England

I have been working at AT Medics full-time

Pros

Progression Training Care about their patients Supportive

Cons

There are none that I can think of

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Healthcare Company to work for!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Regional Director of Operations & Business Development in Chelsea, England

I have been working at AT Medics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been working here for over 8 years and my personal experience at the company has been very caring leadership, competitive and fair salary, job growth possibilities, and a great work/life balance. AT Medics is a place that promotes inclusion, diversity, innovation, collaboration, world class patient care and so much more. As a Regional Director of Operations my role requires me to work from different surgeries across many teams and I have always received support and mentoring from the Company Directors. My co-workers have also been amazing and helpful. Working with my team, helping patients is the most rewarding aspect of my job and I look forward to doing that for the foreseeable future. This company truly values its employees. They provide ongoing professional and personal development. I looked forward to going to work each day. I definitely endorse working at AT Medics.

Cons

fast paced and challenging work environment

"Great work place"

Current Employee - Manager in London, England

I have been working at AT Medics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good career progression. Regular training .Innovative ways of working. Healthy competition between practices . AT Medics shows a caring attitude towards their staff by arranging Staff benefits like perks and monthly practice Stars with prizes .

Cons

Very competitive with regular monitoring league tables .Can be stressful if you are not organised but managers and senior managers are always helpful with their expertise and advice .

Discover more reviews about AT Medics.