1. "Great company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Market Research Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at ATB Financial full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

flexibility, good work life balance, lots of exposure to cutting edge work

Cons

sometimes project execution can be slower than normal which can lead to frustration

April 28, 2020

Thank-you for your review and feedback, we're so happy to see ATB has been and continues to be a fulfilling and meaningful place for you to advance your career. We always strive to do better so your insights are heard and noted and we strongly encourage speaking with your direct leader to further express your concerns with specific projects and engagements you have been involved with.

1. "PRM"

5.0

I worked at ATB Financial full-time

Pros

Everything is great, you get motivated to work here

Cons

Some sales pressure as always in sales role

Continue reading

January 11, 2019

Thanks for your review. Like to hear that the fit and motivation is there even though there are those performance targets. Feedback is vital to ensure that we as ATB are being accountable to our brand and the ATB's, if we're missing that mark please have those conversations with your leader or a trusted resource.

"Seek the Truth"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canada, KS

I worked at ATB Financial full-time

Pros

The banking benefits are quite good.

Cons

If you wish to join this company, dig a little deeper, and find the truth. It is not what it seems to the outsiders. Everyone is quite selfish and puts their own interests at the top. You the environment is also quite toxic, and you will feel bad most of the time.

Continue reading

August 23, 2019

Appreciate your honest feedback. Without the conversation we cannot change and would like to have an opportunity to open that dialoque. Please connect in with our serviceexcellence@atb.com team and we will provide your feedback to our leaders.

Discover more reviews about ATB Financial.