Abcam - Fun, friendly, flexible and fast paced | Glassdoor.co.uk

"Fun, friendly, flexible and fast paced"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

I have been working at Abcam full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun, friendly, flexible and fast paced. Extremely can do culture and generally very non-political and collaborative. Employees are listened to and action is taken when issues arise. The business is very ambitious and is growing fast. The opportunities for career development are broadening also. Health and well-being is taken seriously and Abcam really seems to care about its people. Truly global working environment.

Cons

Very few cons. Historic IT issues are currently being resolved with a big global investment in infrastructure.

Advice to Management

Keep it up and keep leading from the front with the values that make Abcam special

Abcam2016-05-16
  1. "Great!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Cambridge, East of England, England

I have been working at Abcam full-time for less than a year

Pros

A clear and efficient recruitment process which is both welcoming and thorough. Everybody at abcam is friendly and approachable, and based in a state of the art facility, it is a fantastic environment to work.

Cons

None - so far so good

Abcam2019-07-10

"I ❤️ Abcam"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Cambridge, East of England, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Abcam full-time

Pros

The purpose and the people are inspiring everyday We get loads of good stuff done really quickly You learn loads and you can develop your career

Cons

Rapid growth has thrown up a few challenges in the terms of our systems and processes

Advice to Management

Nurture and protect the amazing culture - have fun!

Abcam2019-06-28

Discover more reviews about Abcam.