Employee Review

Current Employee

Great work environment

11 Feb 2020 - Software Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing people with a clear passion - Engaging work which feels on the edge of current tech - A lot of potential for personal growth

Cons

Company is currently in a state of rapid growth, so hard to tell how it'll be in even a year's time.

1 person found this review helpful

Ably Response

Head of People

That's really great to hear! Thanks for your feedback. Scaling fast is challenging, but done in the right way, offers so much opportunity! In a year's time, we're sure you'll enjoy it as much as you do now; we're committed to making sure the culture stays healthy, and the work both interesting and challenging. Keep giving us your feedback - it's what keeps us heading in the right direction!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I fit in at Ably!

26 Apr 2021 - SDK Developer in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

- There are valuable colleagues: emotional intelligent, smart, experienced or all simultaneously. E.g. I was in a call with 3 people, and we had 50 years of experience in technology. People are thoughtful when needed: long term strategy, short term tactics and communication. - There are even more perks, but here are some I like: Juno (which is an app with extra perks like food delivery, apple watch, based on accumulating points), healthcare, snack budget for every friday meeting, which goes between 4 to 5pm. - There is an outgoing, friendly and dedicated people team, who are detecting any issues they find. The people team have introduced an anonymous form for people to submit further information if they have any issues. They also share resources online, and recommend/ (advocate on slack) people buy resources/ books and get them expensed. - Organised: the confluence pages are well written - Very open. Things are very transparent. Adding an anonymous Q&A in the weekly meeting.

Cons

Nothing so far to mention.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing company to work for :)

15 Apr 2021 - People Operations
    Business Outlook

Pros

Genuine openness Growing quickly Lovely team Autonomy and ability to learn

Cons

There isn't anything so far!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Ably.