Employee Review

Current Employee

Great people and challenge

Apr 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company looks after their people. They create a great work/life balance.

Cons

We're growing so have some growing pains but we're addressing it.

Ably Response

Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it! And we love hearing that you feel valued and taken care of. If there is anything specific you'd like us to address please do not hesitate to reach out to the People team who will happily take your ideas on board! 🚀

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have worked for so far.

Feb 15, 2022 - Enterprise Account Executive in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work with colleagues that really care about the company and are committed to making Ably successful. Great product Great culture Great team The benefits of the company are also way above the usual things you get. Ably makes you feel comfortable WFH or remotely.

Cons

I have none so far.

Ably Response

Thanks for the feedback, we really do appreciate it! We love hearing that you enjoy working here and we love having you here! 🚀

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Open and intelligent culture

Feb 4, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really like how Ably was able to create a balanced culture of openness, honesty that naturally evokes creativity. As opposed to companies where unnatural pressure and stress is embraced and normalised, Ably does the opposite and looks after its people. Work wise, there are lots of challenging problems and you are always given opportunity to show the best of yourself. It is also remote first and flexible

Cons

Cons? Nope but with at least 5 words

Continue reading

Ably Response

Thanks for the feedback, it really is appreciated! We love that you enjoy the culture here at Ably. It's something we care deeply about and we want everyone to feel valued and looked after 🚀

Discover more reviews about Ably.